• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

super clean early 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wigglesworth

Booned
Reaction score
Was gonna hang on to it, but can't stand to see it just sit around

Super clean early 066 stihl. Has the KS Non-decomp piston and cylinder with all the machine marks present on the piston. My compression tester (both of em) are on the fritz, but can assure your it'll snatch the rope out of your hand if you pull it like a pansy. Lol.

Saw runs super strong, like a non-decomp should, and has been problem free for the few tanks I've ran thru it. You'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner early 066....

Looking for $775 shipped to the lower 48.

Super clean early 066 stihl. Has the KS Non-decomp piston and cylinder with all the machine marks present on the piston. My compression tester (both of em) are on the fritz, but can assure your it'll snatch the rope out of your hand if you pull it like a pansy. Lol.

Saw runs super strong, like a non-decomp should, and has been problem free for the few tanks I've ran thru it. You'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner early 066....

Everything cool that Jackyl did for the chainsaw musically has now been fully earased by this song/music and the Perry Band- Horriable. I will turn in my man card sorry I failed o_O
Sorry for the derail bad ass saw you gots there GLWS

My only concern is those oil/fuel caps. They seem to lack a small semi circular thing to assist in turning them. Almost looks like you might need to insert some sort of small thin object to turn them if they got stuck. Otherwise a nice saw, but that design should be fixed.

Wiggs, PM sent- I couldn't help myself...

Latest posts

Back