Sure is loud in here........do i need to start a peace treaty?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadihman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Holy cow, the opposite thread sure did get popular. I wander if this one will. So can't we all get along? If you own a chainsaw your alright with me. Pick your own brand and I'll pick mine and no arguments.

Really I'm just really bored after my surgery and had to post something:( And by the way STIHL rules:rock: and the other brands too I guess.

Last edited:
Im in my fifth week of recovery after knee surgery, still have one more before i go back to work. They called it minor surgery but it aint so minor when its your knee. I tried a stihl before, no thanks, Husky and Echo for me!!

So this is the "chill-out thread"?
Sure might become loud if you start talking about which chainsaw is best... As long as they cut wood, they're all good.
Stihl saws are just better!:rock:

Im with you, all my users are stihl, the rest are just toys to satisfy CAD.

Im in my fifth week of recovery after knee surgery, still have one more before i go back to work. They called it minor surgery but it aint so minor when its your knee. I tried a stihl before, no thanks, Husky and Echo for me!!

Good for you. I bet this last week goes by slow though. I guess major surgery is when they save your life with surgery. Doc said no work for six weeks for me also. I call six weeks without work major.

Today was way to nice a day to lay on the couch so I set up my chain grinder on the deck and stood charpening chains this afternoon. I just had to find something to do while off for six weeks. Didn't ask the doc if its ok but I was about to go stir crazy. Can't argue about chains or grinders can we?
IMAG0324_zps2774626a.jpg

Today was way to nice a day to lay on the couch so I set up my chain grinder on the deck and stood charpening chains this afternoon. I just had to find something to do while off for six weeks. Didn't ask the doc if its ok but I was about to go stir crazy. Can't argue about chains or grinders can we?
IMAG0324_zps2774626a.jpg

How do you like your grinder?

How do you like your grinder?

The grinder works great. It's the oregon 511ax. I wander if the hydrualic assist model is worth the extra $100? The manual clamping gets old when you know there's a model that auto clamps when you pull the grinder down.

Latest posts

Back