Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very impressed with the 350 i sent you. :) just liked the looks of the 031 and i already had a 2150 :)
Jerry havr you ever ran a 920 jonsered?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

I had a 930 for awhile and it was a great saw, just a couple of cc`s bigger than a 920, sold it and got a 2094, now that was a beast....LOL

I had a 930 for awhile and it was a great saw, just a couple of cc`s bigger than a 920, sold it and got a 2094, now that was a beast....LOL

Im getting offerd one that has bad bearings. He has the bearings. Id have to split the case Lol
How did the 930 fair to the 066?
John i might take ya up on that :) what saws are they off of?

Im getting offerd one that has bad bearings. He has the bearings. Id have to split the case Lol
How did the 930 fair to the 066?
John i might take ya up on that :) what saws are they off of?

I guess I am just biased but I prefer my 066`s better for what I use them for. The 930 had good power and I can`t say anything bad about it at all, just don`t fit me right and I have a preference for creamsicle features.

I guess I am just biased but I prefer my 066`s better for what I use them for. The 930 had good power and I can`t say anything bad about it at all, just don`t fit me right and I have a preference for creamsicle features.

Im more of the creamsickle type as well. But if i have something to trade for it, im going to get it :cheers: the biggest thing will be finding cranks seals? :confused:

Will it cut 10ft logs?
The only thing I see wrong with it would be, more hydralics=more things to go wrong? But by the looks of it you can compensate the possible downtime over how much more bd feet your cutting. Is he building a mill like this? :rolleyes:

18" diameter by 24' long without the headsaw with fast production .
The mill has been built for a while but not used much over the last little bit so it needs some tlc but a couple of days should take care of that .

Gotta go to a shindig up where I keep the hoss. My wife and the lady of that house have been cooking steady for two days...looks like I won't be around for the 2000th page....sorry but food and beverages are going to take the day!!! Congrats guys and thanks Cliff for starting such a very nobel thread...lots of **** and good info at the same time...I guess that's why the powers that be have allowed us to continue and not stuffed us in the "off topic' or "sticky" slots. Cheers and I'll catch you all on the other side of 2,000!!!

The 038,350,MS310,Husky 142 & ? LOL

Box up the ones you want done (the plastic) and send them my way, when i get on my laptop ill send you a pic of how my 046 looks ;)
Btw john my treat if you supply shipping. Im gonna have some time after this load were taking to idaho so that would be the best time for me to do it.

Gotta go to a shindig up where I keep the hoss. My wife and the lady of that house have been cooking steady for two days...looks like I won't be around for the 2000th page....sorry but food and beverages are going to take the day!!! Congrats guys and thanks Cliff for starting such a very nobel thread...lots of **** and good info at the same time...I guess that's why the powers that be have allowed us to continue and not stuffed us in the "off topic' or "sticky" slots. Cheers and I'll catch you all on the other side of 2,000!!!

I know your going to have a great time Robin!Drink one for me! :msp_thumbsup:

Box up the ones you want done (the plastic) and send them my way, when i get on my laptop ill send you a pic of how my 046 looks ;)
Btw john my treat if you supply shipping. Im gonna have some time after this load were taking to idaho so that would be the best time for me to do it.

Thanks for the offer LOL These old things will be fine LOL Just yanking your chain :hmm3grin2orange:

Back