Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm enjoying all the sunshine we got over this winter wonderland white Christmas .

I hope it's gone by the 26th . LOL .

The trees are nicely loaded but that will fall off today as the wind increases, only about 4 inches so that could go the first day the temp gets a few degrees above freezing.

The trees are nicely loaded but that will fall off today as the wind increases, only about 4 inches so that could go the first day the temp gets a few degrees above freezing.

Perfect conditions for a tree to drop a snow bomb down the back of your neck as you get ready to cut the notch .

I know your going to have a great time Robin!Drink one for me! :msp_thumbsup:

I did......and one for Rondon.....Jerry.......Jim..Cliff.......Jacob........Randy....RandyMac....and I think I drank 2 for Dan..........and it would seem that I may have drank a couple for myself as well.................It looks as if I mis spoke last night........I guess I thought it was page 1999 instead of 1899...oh well.... it's been a confusing 24 hrs....

Well guys I want to wish each and every one of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS. I might be able to get back on tonight but not sure.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else ! :blob2:

Same to you Nutty Buddy and everyone else!!! This elf still has presents to finish at the shop as soon as this black beverage drives off the remnants of the amber and clear beverages consumed last night.....Man.... stayed out til 2:30...haven't done that in a while!!!! HAHA!! I put a string of battery operated christmas lights on the hoss last night......around his head, down his back and and up and down his fore legs.....that was wild ..we were watching him from the deck running around the pasture...he looked like a stick figure of a lizard!!! Oh the silly things we do......but he liked it and all the attention he got. He's 3 1/2 yrs old so when he decides to get frisky he really goes and puts on quite a show!!!!

Same to you Nutty Buddy and everyone else!!! This elf still has presents to finish at the shop as soon as this black beverage drives off the remnants of the amber and clear beverages consumed last night.....Man.... stayed out til 2:30...haven't done that in a while!!!! HAHA!! I put a string of battery operated christmas lights on the hoss last night......around his head, down his back and and up and down his fore legs.....that was wild ..we were watching him from the deck running around the pasture...he looked like a stick figure of a lizard!!! Oh the silly things we do......but he liked it and all the attention he got. He's 3 1/2 yrs old so when he decides to get frisky he really goes and puts on quite a show!!!!

That would be like the electric horseman....LOL

A few picts of the snow that we currently have.

Picturesteer%252520roast%2525202011%252520062.jpg

Picturesteer%252520roast%2525202011%252520065.jpg

Picturesteer%252520roast%2525202011%252520066.jpg

Latest posts

Back