Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about the same here...4"+-....It does make for a much prettier Christmas than just brown......and it is time. Dan was talking about snow down yer neck LOLOL!! The guy that just picked up that 262XP was in the woods yesrerday......he said he dropped a 12" fir tree and hooked it to his Farmi winch on about 12' of cable and dragged it all around, limbs and all, the trees in the section he was cutting, knocking the snow clear of the trees he was cutting!!! It snowed off and on until midnight then the stars came out all at once and the temp went from 32-33 to 10 in about 15 mins !!!

HUMBUG !!

snow stinks !

sitting here by myself watching pre-football :)
another humbuger will show up later and we will watch football and eat and drink beers :)
no xmass here,not one light,present tree,music,nothing,nice and quiete..

Ray, I work Saturday night so call me late in the afternoon. It will be good to see you, the kids and your red headed wife.

Red headed wife?? I've got one of those. Sometimes those redheads are great. Sometimes......well, they seem to be a bit more temper-mental than others.

HUMBUG !!

snow stinks !

another humbuger will show up later and we will watch football and eat and drink beers :)

Does someone need a hug?

To everyone else...Merry Christmas!!!

The dog loves the snow , 2 hops , lick , 2 hops , lick , 2 hops .......

attachment.php

attachment.php

Darn automated censor , it's a Shi tzu .

OK, on the advice of some on here, I washed a couple of saws in the dishwasher to get them ready to put together. I had to make two apple pies to appease the little woman and get her to let me try it.

I was not impressed. I'll stick to cleaning them in the parts cleaner and using compressed air.

However, the apple pies turned out well.

OK, on the advice of some on here, I washed a couple of saws in the dishwasher to get them ready to put together. I had to make two apple pies to appease the little woman and get her to let me try it.

I was not impressed. I'll stick to cleaning them in the parts cleaner and using compressed air.

However, the apple pies turned out well.

Try it again and make sure you have it on the hottest setting .

I like cherry pie .......... :hmm3grin2orange: .

HUMBUG !!

snow stinks !

I agree with you Ron! Its nice to look at but that is all! :msp_thumbup: I didn't have a tree or nothing till I got married again LOL Now she does all that stuff.

Try it again and make sure you have it on the hottest setting .

I like cherry pie .......... :hmm3grin2orange: .

No cherry pie. Yuck. I ran it on the Pots and Pans cycle and it only has one heat setting - Hot hot hot!! I'm not saying it didn't do a decent job - it did. It just seemed to me I could get one almost as clean out in the shop with the parts cleaner and air. Besides, it wasn't worth baking two pies.

What year is your truck 77-78?

I'm gonna bet 77. I had a 77 1/2 ton 4wd several years ago. I still miss that truck. Great all-around work truck.

Guys I got something today that just made my day! Even better that a chainsaw! :msp_thumbsup: Marc you tell Digger I said thank you so very very much! :bowdown:

I will tell him. He has been riding me for a week to get him a card so he could send it to you. I was proud of him thinking of it on his own and reminding me.

Howdy guys, good and cold this morning here with a light ducting of snow. It was 11*F this morning when I got up and it feels as though it is maintaining pretty well. I've had two service calls so far today and hoping the phone stays quiet for the rest of the weekend. Picked up some rotary bits at HF today while I was in town along with a bunch of machinist measuring tools, getting ready for the next porting job starting this weekend on the old 045. Going to see what that old Stihl has in her.

Back