Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low 30's here

Got real foggy

Standing outside floodin main roads while enjoying a cup of Tim Hortons hot chocolate! Yum!!

2hrs left then off to bed

And some of yous Comericans may have your phones start ringing earl lee in the morning for the next few weekends , real earl lee , lots of times , just never any one there by the time yous guys answer , earl lee ......

And some of yous Comericans may have your phones start ringing earl lee in the morning for the next few weekends , real earl lee , lots of times , just never any one there by the time yous guys answer , earl lee ......

................................Can you say.........Time Zone??..................

scritch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, scritch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, scratch......................mmmmmmm.......

Yyaawwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................

mumble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grumble,,,,,,,,,,,,,GGGGGGGGRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how to get even,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

need,,,,,,,,,,,,,

coooffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa....looks like I missed a heck of an information session last night! Instead I built a carb for a little leaf blower that a neighbor is swapping me a running riding mower for. I dunno why, it is just a little Weed Eater brand hand held but his offer....I just take him up on it!

Dr. Appt and then on to a full Friday!

Yep....posting from the phone thingy.

You dont need a parachute to skydive......................

You only need a parachute to skydive TWICE !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A seal walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. The bartender asks the seal, "What's your pleasure?" The seal replies, "Anything but Canadian Club

attachment.php

Morning guys. Ordering my new kalamazoo ks1 belt sander tonight. Also have 3 knife making books on the way.

Latest posts

Back