Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I likely have a complete clutch cover with all the parts in it. May take me a week to dig it out....LOL

Seems like your quicker than me getting stuff out !! LOL !!

havent forgotten buddy,,,the air cond cover got blown accross the yard and broken so i got some foam board now to line a box with !!
WHEN i find a box :)

Just been SO durn busy ,,got a box of radio's in my car for two weeks now,,havent made it to the PO yet :(

CAN on fodder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dan CAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

must be someway to tie the two together ????

HHmmm.....

Seems like your quicker than me getting stuff out !! LOL !!

havent forgotten buddy,,,the air cond cover got blown accross the yard and broken so i got some foam board now to line a box with !!
WHEN i find a box :)

Just been SO durn busy ,,got a box of radio's in my car for two weeks now,,havent made it to the PO yet :(

I am not very fast myself, I got things to mail out all over the world, keep chippin away at it. You know I am in no hurry for that saw, if and when you get a chance is fine with me. There is no way I could ever run out of saws for actual use as in really needing a saw, just got too many to even ever start them all. Some may never get started...LOL

Well I am really hopin to be done with flooding by the end of the week!

Tween the two jobs put in 90hrs last week

Nearly 300 hydrants to do and am a lil over halfway done

I'm ready for vacation!!!

Latest posts

Back