Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if it has a primer bulb it might not pull fuel through the carb. I have heard of this phenomena but have not come across it yet cause I won`t work on saws with them other than the SD 120 Super.....LOL

Well,,he's workin on a strimmer,,most have primer bulbs..
maybe he wants it to start without using the primer buld to prime it ??

OK,,checking out my tablet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
found the WIFI was turned off and it wouldnt download driving directions !! :(

i did do a firmware upgrade yestday and it improved the sattelite gps finding by 10x.
it must have turned the wifi off ?? i dunno but works now..
day late :(

Yes , I know and you are right ......But not according to John LOL
Didn't Jerry say earlier that the biggest fault with GPS nav was operator error ?

not MY error,,,i didnt even get to use it !!
I,,didnt change anything from when it was working.

Well,,he's workin on a strimmer,,most have primer bulbs..
maybe he wants it to start without using the primer buld to prime it ??

Primer seems to work just fine,pulls fuel right through. It also holds vac. Some how its not getting fuel inside the carb to start it ? I don't have another carb close enough to try.

Primer seems to work just fine,pulls fuel right through. It also holds vac. Some how its not getting fuel inside the carb to start it ? I don't have another carb close enough to try.

Isn't why they put primer bulbs on them..........easy starting

Push primer three times and starts 1st or 2nd pull so you don't have to pull so much other wise

I have a green weedwacker that has a primer bulb on it that squirts fuel right into the carb throat, that thing starts real easy, one or two pulls and it always started til last year. One line split and that required me to replace all the lines, three different sizes of Tygon like stuff all metric sizes....LOL

I have a green weedwacker that has a primer bulb on it that squirts fuel right into the carb throat, that thing starts real easy, one or two pulls and it always started til last year. One line split and that required me to replace all the lines, three different sizes of Tygon like stuff all metric sizes....LOL

Something has to be plugged in that carb ? I will run through the USC some more. Already did a bunch.

oh,,Oh,,,, it hurts to think !!

theres a ,,,,hhhmmm,,,,trying to member,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................

YES !!!! under the meterin diaphram there is a little hole that holds a check valve,,,,,,,when primer bulb works it PUSHES the air out and that pulls fuel in and thru the valve,,,diff is when engine running the fuel press goes the other way and valve shuts..
why i member ??
last time we talked about the carb stuff i put on the laptop i went looking for something and found it there.. .:)
member,,carb cleaner seems to kill rubber carb parts and that has ruber in it,,,,,,,remember something else on how to check it,,but not clear...
something about putting a straw on it to check press and vac ??

you will have to go find it and report back ,. :)

oh,,Oh,,,, it hurts to think !!

theres a ,,,,hhhmmm,,,,trying to member,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................

YES !!!! under the meterin diaphram there is a little hole that holds a check valve,,,,,,,when primer bulb works it PUSHES the air out and that pulls fuel in and thru the valve,,,diff is when engine running the fuel press goes the other way and valve shuts..
why i member ??
last time we talked about the carb stuff i put on the laptop i went looking for something and found it there.. .:)
member,,carb cleaner seems to kill rubber carb parts and that has ruber in it,,,,,,,remember something else on how to check it,,but not clear...
something about putting a straw on it to check press and vac ??

you will have to go find it and report back ,. :)

I will try to look it up tomorrow.

Nightmare city !!
from top to bottom of this map there isnt 20 feet between buildings unless it's paved..
to put it another way,,there aint a spot ya can pull off and take a piss for 100 miles !

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back