Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Victoria Food? I remember shopping there when we were out on the Island.

How long ago were you here? I have lived here my whole life and have never even heard of victoria food. :msp_ohmy: Thrifty foods is the main one here, and the one local to me. Also a home hardware local.

How long ago were you here? I have lived here my whole life and have never even heard of victoria food. :msp_ohmy: Thrifty foods is the main one here, and the one local to me. Also a home hardware local.

Thrifty Foods are everywhere out there, one over on Simcoe St close to Irving Park we ducked into to get some snacks after taking in the waterfront.

Had to take a little walk,didn't help much. LOL May have over done it a little yesterday. Hard not to try and catch up from a week of doing nothing ! Stihl have to get more done today, more onions and beans to plant today. More mater plants soon too I think ! Ready to go Scoot ! LOL

That will just be a pain if that's the case

Gonna try a different plug tho

Could it be crud build up on the valve?

It could just be about anything, worn valve guide, bad valve seat, bent valve stem or pitted sealing edges on either the valve or the seat. Could be a piece of carbon that has become attached to either the valve or the seat. Hard to tell. Sometimes running some carbon remover through the engine can clean it up.

It must have been 6-7 years ago, Victoria Foods was on Store ST.

Wow, I am very surprised I didnt know about that. I dont really get to that part of town much, maybe once a year. I cant even remember the last time I was on store street... The only time I ever go out that way is for a couple of pawn shops, and an indoor flea market. ( and even then I stay in the industrial area) Im not much of a city guy.... LOL

Had to take a little walk,didn't help much. LOL May have over done it a little yesterday. Hard not to try and catch up from a week of doing nothing ! Stihl have to get more done today, more onions and beans to plant today. More mater plants soon too I think ! Ready to go Scoot ! LOL

What? No hot peppers?? :blob2: Those are the best part. :msp_thumbsup:

Wow, I am very surprised I didnt know about that. I dont really get to that part of town much, maybe once a year. I cant even remember the last time I was on store street... The only time I ever go out that way is for a couple of pawn shops, and an indoor flea market. ( and even then I stay in the industrial area) Im not much of a city guy.... LOL

It is funny, me as a traveler/tourist will find many small things in a city that people from that city or area don`t see. They live there and have their habits, I coming from away want to see it all and usually see/find things they have not seen or found.....LOL

I'm assuming its the crankcase breather that attaches to air intake gettin a lot of vapor comin out of it

Latest posts

Back