Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No ideas left ? Sure nuff something wrong with that cylinder ? What I have no ides ???

Think I would look for a used motor,not hard to swap out. Then tear that one all the way down to see ?

Least get it usable again and way cheaper than another mower, maybe ? Kohlers will bolt right on,but wiring is different. If you can another mower for what you paid for that one !
I would still go for a motor cause everything you have for that one.

Them motors are only good for so many hours, I know all to well ! I put lots of hours on mowers ! LOL

T, Howdy! Thinkin' of getting a new CS 2166 Jonsered at TSC! What do you think? Never owned a Jonsered, but always liked them, especially the old ones.

Ok I was doin some more research and cam across this interesting info.........

I found a case of a fella havin the same problems as me

#1 won't run #2 is good has spark has compression he cleaned carb plug in #1 is wet

He ordered a rebuild kit the new kit came with a "swirl plate" & extra gasket to go between intake manifold and carb. He installed these items per the destructions now runs fine

Now my kit also came with this plate and extra gasket but I did not install them during rebuild cause my carb didn't have them on there before.

Should I try it?

#1 won't run #2 is good has spark has compression he cleaned carb plug in #1 is wet

He ordered a rebuild kit the new kit came with a "swirl plate" & extra gasket to go between intake manifold and carb. He installed these items per the destructions now runs fine

Now my kit also came with this plate and extra gasket but I did not install them during rebuild cause my carb didn't have them on there before.

Should I try it?

Yep !

Can't hurt ! LOL

Should I try it?

If it didnt have it before ??
ask Roger..

Which 820.....70s model or one of the old two cylinder 820s?

Jimmy
70s model. (maybe its a 830) Unfortunately he has a 830(820? hah)with pony motor that will rot over at the shop he rents :( Woulda been a beast but "he was gonna fix it...." Pop offered to pay for full resto on whole tractor, just as long as it went to me.. Nope.. He has Farmall Hs, Ms, had a MD :)() A Minnenapolis steel wheel with motor that sits cross ways. Couple others.. A collector of non running and doesnt grasp the reality that he will not get to it

Last edited:
I'm gonna be so fuming pizzed off if the stupid plate fixes it..........but I will still do a happy dance!!!

Mongo is gonna be mad ! The buzzards will eat skunk !!!!! Must be starving !!!! They have other items on the menu today too ! LOL They must be to close to the house,haven't touched them yet ? Guess I will help and toss them down farther in the yard. LOL

I got a tip today for being nice :)

attachment.php

Not sure what to do with it .
Is it like our Canadian Tire money ????
Do they take it at Norther Tool or is it exclusive to Menard's ????
Sure is funny lookin .

I got a tip today for being nice :)

attachment.php

Not sure what to do with it .
Is it like our Canadian Tire money ????
Do they take it at Norther Tool or is it exclusive to Menard's ????
Sure is funny lookin .

You know,..I have seen some of that funny money and the peoples start taking it in trade for things once you leave NB heading SW.

Back