Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brown truck finally showed up at 6pm ! 3 hrs late !

Tore into the 200T,compression 150 ? Good spark ? Plug look like ****. LOL Pulled the carb off, H was out 7 turns L was out 6 . :msp_scared:
Pulled it apart. LMAO !

Lucky you !!!!

Used a little carb cleaner on it,put it back on. Then checked the fuel filter ? Taint one ! LOL No wonder its full of **** ! LOL
Put a filter on and gassed it up.
Fired right up and runs good ! :rock:

Bout time I got a easy one ! LOL

Just needs a good bath !

OL is freaking out. USPS slip in the mail box. For certified mail requiring signature. She has no idea. Hasn't ordered anything. Says it must be a bill or collection......but we don't owe nothing. Told her not to worry.

I DID sumthin today !!! :msp_thumbup:

started on this last week..

attachment.php

china p&c,,runs good :)

attachment.php

I sure like mine !

Used a little carb cleaner on it,put it back on. Then checked the fuel filter ? Taint one ! LOL No wonder its full of **** ! LOL
Put a filter on and gassed it up.
Fired right up and runs good ! :rock:

Bout time I got a easy one ! LOL

Just needs a good bath !

Schaaweet! Go John!!

Rick

OL is freaking out. USPS slip in the mail box. For certified mail requiring signature. She has no idea. Hasn't ordered anything. Says it must be a bill or collection......but we don't owe nothing. Told her not to worry.

NOW i know how to send them mini mac's !! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) heheheeh

Was a super slug at work today. Finally got to go on a parts run. That shop is 3 miles from the house and have to go all the way back to work to take the stuff back. Then got volunteered to stay after to deburr some parts. A lil OT never hurt. Waiting game on parts. And the laser is down. Not cool

Mac is back together, finally an easy saw!:rock:
I think I need to do a full carb rebuild.... It wouldn't do anything, so I primed it with mix down the carb. It sort of fired. (more of a muffled pop, and a blast of white smoke...) I think I used a bit too much oil putting the piston in, and it needs to clear out before it will run..... I think it's either not getting fuel, or I flooded with oil.

I didn't actually do anything to the carb, because it looked perfect, I bet there is a passage blocked.
I should have it running tomorrow.
Only issue is I don't trust the bar.... It isn't a proper mac bar... The last owner made a PM canadien bar "fit" by filling most of the grove for the studs with braze, and chewing out the tensioner holes. He also ran it without the sheet metal guides on either side of the bar because it wouldn't fit.....
I will figure something out..... I might have a proper, but heavily rusted mac bar around. And I can borrow the guides off another mac.

His butcher job clearly worked, because he used to cut fire wood with it like that... I still don't like it....

Latest posts

Back