Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is destined for a new home, just couldn`t justify keeping it since I never use it and the difference between what I have into it and what I am getting for it will pay for my full Contra rebuild and have several hundred to spare......:msp_smile:

Find another buyer like you did for yours , I will send it right up !! LOL

Find another buyer like you did for yours , I will send it right up !! LOL

Held off for a long spell on selling it, offer price kept going up so I finally caved in. Durn things are worth their weight in gold.....LOL
Yep, ifn another buyer contacts me about one I will recommend he contact you fer one. I only ever had the one of them. Only cleaned it up and it just sat on the shelf dripping oil....LOL

Held off for a long spell on selling it, offer price kept going up so I finally caved in. Durn things are worth their weight in gold.....LOL
Yep, ifn another buyer contacts me about one I will recommend he contact you fer one. I only ever had the one of them. Only cleaned it up and it just sat on the shelf dripping oil....LOL

Holey **** !

I got Jerry beat on a saw !!

This is my second one !!

And 3 more in pieces on the way ! :rock:

Holey **** !

I got Jerry beat on a saw !!

This is my second one !!

And 3 more in pieces on the way ! :rock:

Those lil 200 T`s are not very common around here, very few arborists working this area and the few that do prefer to run Echos cause they are cheeper. Must be all related to Robin or from Scottish decent....LOL

John,,tel her i asked " how bout the squeelers ? " !! LOL !!!

they getting better,,now up to MINUS four passing yards :)

Back