Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to the museum. Killing at least a dozen yellow jacket nests today.
Lets hope I can find a working pump sprayer....

Mail yet ??

Stihl going through the carb info you sent me speaking of mail. Stated at the diagrams of WT series last night for about an hour thinking through the interactions on them. Still a little ways to go but making more sense now.

Maybe try to refine he adj on the husky 36 tonight.

Rick

Instead of sending John his fav Minimacs we should get him this .

attachment.php

It'll keep him busy for hours on end mowin and searchin .

No answer when I called today , will try later .

Well, I didn't get much done today.
I got the rust cleaned off a muffler pipe, but since there was no paint thinner, I couldn't clean or paint it.
I did save a nice old hammer from a life forgotten under a pile of junk...
The rest of the day, we planed what engines to bring out for the fall fair, and I got my self a bit of scrap lead for my melting pot. 2 wheel weights, 2 good sized fishing sinkers, a foot or two of Window lead, and a 1 inch long piece of lead pipe.... Maybe 2 or 3 pounds..... LOL Better than nothing.....

Well.. if anyone hears anything let the rest of us know. Just hope he's listening to the doc's advice and taking care of himself.

I stopped calling after Dan started ,,he seems to get the updates..
so i will wait for him or somebody else..

dont want to bother his wife and Mom to much with calls...

i hope his mom is saving the pies she makes !! LOL !!

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.........................

homemade bruschetta ...

toast some home made bread..........

if ya gots fresh matters and fresh basil,,,,,,i gots the instructions :)

attachment.php

Wish I could get my little Hooskie 45 running. Some day. P/C are hard to find for those things. That aren't big $$ at least.

Rick

My lil 45 came to me in a free pile of 8 saws, none of them running at the time. I almost tossed it but just by the stroke of luck I found a big box of NOS pistons and lo and behold there was a new one in there for the 45 complete with ring and pin. Put it in and fixed the carb and its been working great ever since, don`t owe me a dime.

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.........................

homemade bruschetta ...

toast some home made bread..........

if ya gots fresh matters and fresh basil,,,,,,i gots the instructions :)

attachment.php

I'll take you up on them destructions.

I like anything with Maters' and Basil. Oh yeah an Olive Oil................

I'll take you up on them destructions.

I like anything with Maters' and Basil. Oh yeah an Olive Oil................

Ok scHoot,,,small batch to start...
one good sized ripe FIRM matter..
chop it up,,size,,larger than a pencil erasuer,,bigger,,but not like for salsa..size of a cigg butt ??,vary size..
no seeds,no soft stuff,,eat all that..drain a bit,,,,put chopped matters on a plate,,tilt it,,sprinkle lightly with salt,,no more than you would like to eat a matter with..let sit,,juice will run off the plate.

basil,,fresh is best,,flowering buds like in my pic are very best,,,leaves chop up well...
how much ?? kinda a taste thing,,one good matter prob four spoons full or more,i like lot's,,..see pic for green.

garlick,,fresh is best,,chopped out of a jar ok,,four spoon fulls in 2 spoon fulls olive oil in non stick pan,,low heat and toast till brown..

put drained matters in a bowl,,add chopped basil and garlic and oil..
add one spoon a good sweet balsamic vinegar..
with a pepper grinder cover top of stuff with ground pepper.
cheese,,,,fresh grated parmesan is best,,has to be grated,,,what ya got ?? whatever it is grate it fine...
at least four spoon full..
mix it all up gently to not mash the matters...
taste it,,need more salt ?
need more pepper ?
need more oil?, vinegar ? salt ? cheese ?? it's a taste thing :)
fridge for a couple hours to meld..

if no chopped garlic,,make garlic bread with butter and powdered garlic ,,a slice of bread cut into 1/4's and spread it on that..

spread bread slices lightly with butter and put in toaster oven until lightly browned,,spread mix on.

the warm toast and the cool bruschetta are awsome..

Just talked to Johns wife....9:30 pm

Progress is being made..

But,,, not lucid or talkative while on the respirator..

stihl fighting...

indications seem to point to a recovery even if slowly..

his wife has told him we have started stirring **** up for him !! LOL !!!
told her to tell him we aint cuttin him NO slack !!
but,,,he wasnt in much condition today to listen...

so,,,looks like things are under control even tho there are issues that need to be overcome before recovery.

she said she didnt mind phone calls from us and i think they help her knowing people are concerned..

So,,it looks like they are still trying to stabalize him with up's and down's in between before a noticable progress can be made..

dont look like it going to be a short stay for John.. ..

the Dr's and her are sure he will be Ok but may be awhile...

thats the latest..

Latest posts

Back