Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No debate there Jerry, use it. You know as well as anybody that things like that are meant to be enjoyed and used.

You've been told to use it more than once , the island is an appropriate place , party and celebrate .

Make sure to cut bacon with it ! The spam stuff , well , use it to cut the BACON!!!!

No debate there Jerry, use it. You know as well as anybody that things like that are meant to be enjoyed and used.

See...the vote is unanimous. He didnt make it to be a wall hanging...come to think about it..don't think John is into wall art!

Jimmy....mobile.

I talked to his wife this morning , she said that things have improved a bit , he's still under sedation but it's all baby steps , they are going to start to get him to start breathing on his own slowly , the doc is also concerned about his back .
He'll be the "Million Dollar Slug" by the time this is all over .

Hay Tater Jim !

Mornin fellars!

Last 12hr day!

Three day weekend!

Goin to kennywood park tomorrow with the OL and BIL/SIL

The OL is makin me go with them instead of me goin to the GTG

Hey Dan!

Thanks for the update on John!

Morning guys.
Power went out last night. That's why I was so quiet.
Get better john! Thanks for the update Dan.

I talked to his wife this morning , she said that things have improved a bit , he's still under sedation but it's all baby steps , they are going to start to get him to start breathing on his own slowly , the doc is also concerned about his back .
He'll be the "Million Dollar Slug" by the time this is all over .

Hay Tater Jim !

Be cool if they could replace his back too while he's in there.

Sitting here looking over the knife John made me, debating over taking it back out to the island with me and whether to use it as he so often urged me to do.

I'd have to say to use it Jerry. I kept one he made me for at least a year before I finally decided to use it. It was scary sharp, and held that edge......looking damn good the whole time. :msp_thumbup:

I'd have to say to use it Jerry. I kept one he made me for at least a year before I finally decided to use it. It was scary sharp, and held that edge......looking damn good the whole time. :msp_thumbup:

Yep mine too.....scary sharp....haven't used mine either....to nice a job to use like I use a knife.....I put great value on that knife.....

Back