Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early holiday weekend. Plan on doing alot, probably get nothing done. Time to get the K10 reliable for the winter, and go get the other boat home and check it out. Ducky season soon.

Someone want to send Ron some dark roast , aint heard from him since last night with that fancee hot rod saw .

Been busy,,,aint easy intertwining three flippy caps into a heart shape for the lovebirds :)

Stihl tourist season here :(

put up a big sign on the hiway " mayne thataway ---> "

Sounds like a busy weekend that feels a bunch like work.... :msp_confused:

I said plan on getting a lot done. But really figure Im just gonna ride the fourwheeler a little bit, shoot some skeet tomorrow, drink some beers, cruise the lake sunday and maybe shoot at some doves Monday.

We have a goose season for September that has a higher limit, no plugs, and electronic calls.. Residential season.

I said plan on getting a lot done. But really figure Im just gonna ride the fourwheeler a little bit, shoot some skeet tomorrow, drink some beers, cruise the lake sunday and maybe shoot at some doves Monday.

We have a goose season for September that has a higher limit, no plugs, and electronic calls.. Residential season.

That's what I like.. a man that's honest! Enjoy yourself. I don't think I'm going to hit the dove field Monday.. just too much going on.

Latest posts

Back