Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick,,the 45 clutch cover and brake in a box and labeled.

or did i already mention that ??

slugtimers kicking in ??

Nope. I was at work earlier and you were working on it. Much appreciated. Do you want the cover I have without the brake parts? Not much good without them I guess but it's yours if you want it. Or I'll keep and label it til someone needs one and send it on. Let me know man.

:cheers:

No BS here , no siree .......Not one bit .

Glad you're back !!!!!

Dang sure good to be back !

Guess it was touch and go the fist 3days ? Nothing I member ? They told the OL had she waited an hour longer I may not be here now ?
They flew in some fancy gizmo from Cinn. to put me it. No idea what its called ? My Bro. got pic of the thing with a UGLY Slug i in it !

Guess it was touch and go the fist 3days ? Nothing I member ? They told the OL had she waited an hour longer I may not be here now ?
They flew in some fancy gizmo from Cinn. to put me it. No idea what its called ? My Bro. got pic of the thing with a UGLY Slug i in it !

Man I'm Really Really Really Really glad you're back.

:kilt:

Gotta go put a brake spring on a 445 and hope the hillblilly, I mean guy I got it from left the screw in the knee or I'll have to did up a screw for it too.

Be back to read up some of your posts Tbone. Don't tucker yourself out the 1st night. Got lots of abuse coming your way:msp_biggrin:

Glad your back home buddy!!!! We sure did miss ya around here. We had a few issues but nothing major. AS was hacked yesterday but we are somewhat back together.

So John.. you got all this napping in.. you should be rested up where you can catch up on all the pages of fight thread you missed. Ok.. maybe not in one sitting.. sure your cats want to see you a little too... :blob2::blob2::blob2::blob2::blob2:

:laugh: Yeah baby. Welcome back Johnny Boy!!:clap:

Ron's people , Kweebeckers , you should be able to decifer the "Johnny Boy" part LOL

Damn glad you made it back here buddy. Place aint the same with out our slug around.

Man I'm Really Really Really Really glad you're back.

:kilt:

Ron's people are quacks?!

I got the Johnny Boy part.. my dog looked at me real strange.

Gotta go put a brake spring on a 445 and hope the hillblilly, I mean guy I got it from left the screw in the knee or I'll have to did up a screw for it too.

Be back to read up some of your posts Tbone. Don't tucker yourself out the 1st night. Got lots of abuse coming your way:msp_biggrin:

Sure is good to be back !!!

I sure got lots of thanks o get put out too !!!! :msp_sneaky: :rock:

Sure is good to be back !!!

I sure got lots of thanks o get put out too !!!! :msp_sneaky: :rock:

All the thanks any of us need is knowing you came home. Glad you are up and about on the computer but PLEASE don't over do it. We've been waiting a few days.. we can wait a few more!

Now for these videos of Rob dancing.. is this with or with out an apply pie in his hand and with or without ear plugs?

Last edited:
NO MORE DANG " LIKES" around here !!!

the button is GONE !!!'

this aint the squeel owners and ladies knitting circle here !!

man up and tease a puppy like Dan or insult a stihl owner like i do or something like that if you want LIKE !!

****,,i even gave John a hard time on the phone today !!

tho he probly wont remember,,wasnt all that coherent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is,,,,,,,,,,,he,,,ever,,,,,,,,,,,, ?? :) LOL !!

Love it.

Back