Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back Mr John! :rock:

All the thanks any of us need is knowing you came home. Glad you are up and about on the computer but PLEASE don't over do it. We've been waiting a few days.. we can wait a few more!

Now for these videos of Rob dancing.. is this with or with out an apply pie in his hand and with or without ear plugs?

That pie is stihl running ! :D

I don't really think I want to see the vifdeo !! :msp_scared:

I figured he was tucking the OL (Mrs. Slug) in, thought maybe an OD of vitamin V turning the poor guy into a tripod.

All the thanks any of us need is knowing you came home. Glad you are up and about on the computer but PLEASE don't over do it. We've been waiting a few days.. we can wait a few more!

Now for these videos of Rob dancing.. is this with or with out an apply pie in his hand and with or without ear plugs?

It's the one with a lightbulb in one nostril.

I know that rotten ol Smurf been burninng up the ph wires talkn to my OL ! :laugh:

Some needs to take care of tucking her, for a bit yet ! :laugh:

If it makes you feel any better....it was more than the smurf, heck, I called your poor mother Mrs. Slug.

Alright.. wife said I gotta walk the dogs and then come to bed! :msp_scared:

John really glad you're back... I've got office duty tomorrow so the badgering will continue! :msp_smile:

Night all!

Latest posts

Back