Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had muh supper, and my Nephew just left. He raised 503.00 for me and the hospital bills ! That was after paying for the hog and food !! The one that calls me Uncle Dad. LOL :msp_thumbsup:

One hell of a good kid !!

Last edited:
I finished up the new Jred 451EV today..

For Robin's pleasure :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

This old girl is a bit older....1976 244 DL 77,000 miles..no rust been sitting in storage for many yrs...restoring it for my daughter....going right through it and replacing anything of question.....all new brakes, hoses, timing belt, all fan belts etc. etc. etc. Should be a very nice unit when done...heavy, safe.....has a vanity license plate....reads "TURTLE"...LOL!! No turbo...LOL!!!

A DL surely doesn't have a Turbo - mine is a 945 Turbo Plus (called Turbo stage II on some markets), and since the back seats are left out, there is room for a lot of stuff back there. :msp_smile:

Btw, I once had a 1980 244 GLE, but I didn't really like it, because of an overly powerful power steering, that made it almost impossible to drive on bumpy roads with only one hand on the wheel.

Mom just gave me another 100.00 !! That takes the total over 1300.00 all together !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thatnks to every one that has helped me out so much ! It will really help with this monster hospital bill ! Haven't seen it yet ? My Brother told me that NASA bed was 2500.00 per day its self ! Not even sure how many days I was in that thing ? To far out of it ? LOL

Mom just gave me another 100.00 !! That takes the total over 1300.00 all together !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thatnks to every one that has helped me out so much ! It will really help with this monster hospital bill ! Haven't seen it yet ? My Brother told me that NASA bed was 2500.00 per day its self ! Not even sure how many days I was in that thing ? To far out of it ? LOL

Got to say I am not very happy taking money , I would much rather give !

But nothing I can do but say thanks for so much help from all my good friends ! :bowdown:

A DL surely doesn't have a Turbo - mine is a 945 Turbo Plus (called Turbo stage II on some markets), and since the back seats are left out, there is room for a lot of stuff back there. :msp_smile:

Btw, I once had a 1980 244 GLE, but I didn't really like it, because of an overly powerful power steering, that made it almost impossible to drive on bumpy roads with only one hand on the wheel.

Yeah....Haven't driven this one on the road yet. It does have a massive PS pump.....ZF brand, all cast iron...looks like you could put it on a wood splitter!!! LOL!!

Latest posts

Back