Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you fer sure don't wanna go to the bacon buffet section right after i've been there; though i usually leave a token piece or two. i mean, one doesn't want to be a pig does one? yeah, one doesn't care.
i always warn whoever's eating with me before i go. sometimes one trip isn't enough. ummmm, bacon. salivating right now.

you fer sure don't wanna go to the bacon buffet section right after i've been there; though i usually leave a token piece or two. i mean, one doesn't want to be a pig does one? yeah, one doesn't care.
i always warn whoever's eating with me before i go. sometimes one trip isn't enough. ummmm, bacon. salivating right now.

My 360lb buddy and I would hit the all you can eat resturaunt each morning for breakfast. Be there about 15 min before it opened and could clean out a tray 20" X 30" X 3-4" thick of freshly cooked bacon. I can keep right with him when it comes to bacon.....LOL

They sure got this cast effin tite , or at least it feels tight LOL
Not sure if I'm gonna get to see the doc , I guess I'll just sit here and wait , hard to hop out in a Johnny shirt , think they'd notice ???
I requested a NASA bed but didn't get it but I got a free upgrade to a semi private room with a full view of Citadel Hill :)

You are getting itchy.................very itchy...........

What part don`t count? Ham heavier than bacon, bacon heavier than ham. Thought one lb of either is still one lb......LOL

The nadian bacon dont count as bacon !!

dont have the artery clogging additives the real belly fat bacon does :)

heck,,even I can eat a lb of ham !!

pound of bacon maybe not !!

have to cook nadian bacon in real bacon fat to make it taste like anything..

nadain bacon does make nice dainty ham samiches tho :)

apetizers for ladies sewing circles and such.. :)

Latest posts

Back