Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All thats going to be exposed on the deck part is around the outside perimiter..and the floor joists will have hangers and coated fasteners on the inside..tho not needed under cover and dry.

got a good deal on the lag bolts.. 3/8 x 5 ,,got 100 for $23 delivered ?galvy.,two of those each stud and then hangers on inside should do :)

got building that sort of stuff down,,ask JimBob :)

Bet you could park a tank on Ron's deck. Built very well indeed.

Tore into the 350 Husky tonight. Piston and cylinder looked better than I had hoped. Piston skirt looks bad in the pic but its grime not scoring. Would love to have a second option on he jug in person.

Here's to saw ####. Lol

enageryr.jpg

mehubabu.jpg

e4ahyves.jpg

There's a spot about 1/2 inch above the dome that looks like maybe a carbon spot. Have to try to clean it. Looks like horizontal marks. Not sure if they're a big deal.

Found blue wire falling off the coil. May be what caused it to not run. Has 100psi compression. Wasn't able to measure squish. My solder disappeared when my step son moved out. Grrrr.
3a4ada7y.jpg

Rick

Hmmmm , I don't know bout them blackspot in Husky cylinders (natural dog spots) but I like this new "Attendant" :heart:
I woke up with a little chill and this cast feeling a little tight so I pushed the "Attendant" button , she came right out with a shot and a blanket , what a great bartender :)

Hmmmm , I don't know bout them blackspot in Husky cylinders (natural dog spots) but I like this new "Attendant" :heart:
I woke up with a little chill and this cast feeling a little tight so I pushed the "Attendant" button , she came right out with a shot and a blanket , what a great bartender :)

Well that makes it very nice Lad.

Glad it is going well.

Latest posts

Back