Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear you slept some john!

I should try to find you some of that bacon flavored spam....
I know it exists, just not where it exists....

They have several different flavors , tried most of them. LOL Regular spam is stihl the best. LOL

How do you like your spam?

My favourite is pan fried nice and crispy, with pineapple rings fried in the pan with it.

Shakey ? A good time to practice porting Husqees .....

Don't think so !

Not sure why the hands are shaky ? Arthritis never did that before , has to be something else doing it ?
Have a hard time opening a bottle of water too ! That is the arthritis ! Can't grip anything fer **** !
That really gets to me !! Don't like that one dang bit !

I had to get the physio girls at the hospital to give me the refresher course on stairs , it all came back in a hurry , they didn't even make me walk around the block to see if I could get around on crutches , they said I was well versed with the crutches LOL

The grip will come back , remember where you been , all in good time .

Yep , back from the dead ! OL told me a lot more last night !
The doc said I shouldn't be here ! No reason I lived through that ! He had never seen anyone that bad off come back out of it. They were ready to send me to the bigger hospital,but couldn't get me stable enough to move me. The family was there all day,everyday. I don't member any of it ? Really sucks to loose a month and not member any of it !
I just say I am not done yet ! I don't give up very easy !
Them drugs they had me on must have been some good **** ! Lots of strange **** went on ! LOL I sure didn't feel any pain ! LOL

Back