Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all but bout a 1/4 of the yard done. OL said I did nuff for the day , go sit down ! :msp_angry: :msp_biggrin:
Should finish it tomorrow,if it don't rain ?

Sausage gravy smashed taters and biscuits fer supper ! YUMMY !!

Least I got to do something today !! :clap:

Stupid banks!

Closed on a Monday?

I had bankin to do!

It's BS bein closed for nadian thanksgiving!

got all but bout a 1/4 of the yard done. Ol said i did nuff for the day , go sit down ! :msp_angry: :msp_biggrin:
Should finish it tomorrow,if it don't rain ?

Sausage gravy smashed taters and biscuits fer supper ! Yummy !!

Least i got to do something today !! :clap:

salt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............salt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....salt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame,,,,,,,shame,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shame !!

Got the lawn done.

I am thinking of making myself a bucket of some super duty carb cleaner for soaking the ones that have been full of the same fuel for 35 years.....

Thinking of a mix of 1/3 MEK (I found a place that has it) 1/3 toluene and 1/3 naphtha.

Should be some good, toxic, powerful stuff!

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Yes, a pair of industrial grade butyl gloves will be included..... LOL

Different driver took the whole bunch of us Q-tips out to a place called the "Merry Plowboy" for dinner tonight....Had to buy your own beverages but the food was in the trip. Real good grub...homemade stuff..Had three guys wailing out ballards and other great Irish tunage. Bass guitar...'elctric fiddle and regular hollow body guitar....Wicked good!! Then a troupe of three ladys and two guys doing Irish step dancing...again wicked good...I meen really, really good.....best evening of the whole trip so far.....and not just because our "driver" didn't come...bet he has trouble before the trip is over.....not with me...more likely with some of the wimin.....some don't seem to be takin' a shine to him either...LOL!!!

Got the lawn done.

I am thinking of making myself a bucket of some super duty carb cleaner for soaking the ones that have been full of the same fuel for 35 years.....

Thinking of a mix of 1/3 MEK (I found a place that has it) 1/3 toluene and 1/3 naphtha.

Should be some good, toxic, powerful stuff!

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Yes, a pair of industrial grade butyl gloves will be included..... LOL

Don't be mixing solvents like that. Can go from toxic to flame in no time.

Lots of Darwin Awards for such things.

Really check that out.

Moving household cleaners to clean the toilet have killed many.

Reactions happen right now!!

No time to run.

Back