Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why waste good road? If it is there...USE IT!

Sent from my MiniMac on E-10.

True I guess.......that must be why he uses the sidewalk too!! Gonna git real interesting once we leave the city and the narrow roads go from narrow to real narrow...over here there are no shoulders...8' of tar on your side then trees, stone walls all kinds of ****...vertical from the edge of the tar...no place to go.....previous driver was a real wheelman...cool...calm.... whizzing down the cow paths of the Scottish Highlands meeting loaded log trucks, cars, big 4WD John Deere tractors haulin' taters 45 mph down the road around hairpins etc...never was scared...this guy scares me just starting the diesel....that and he told us yesterday to look out the right side of the bus and see the beautiful sunsetting in the east........???.....he got 1 vote of "no confidence" from me..

Got the lawn done.

I am thinking of making myself a bucket of some super duty carb cleaner for soaking the ones that have been full of the same fuel for 35 years.....

Thinking of a mix of 1/3 MEK (I found a place that has it) 1/3 toluene and 1/3 naphtha.

Should be some good, toxic, powerful stuff!

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Yes, a pair of industrial grade butyl gloves will be included..... LOL

What about say.......carb cleaner?

It comes in a bucket with a strainer.

For just such an occasion.

Adam , go to the one that puts meat in the freezer , Rob , go to Jim's or Ron's , they got plenty in the freezer .

Well no doubt bout shooting a duck or two

But different story with a deer

Rob!

We should get our ohie huntin license and go to johns!

Don't be mixing solvents like that. Can go from toxic to flame in no time.

Lots of Darwin Awards for such things.

Really check that out.

Moving household cleaners to clean the toilet have killed many.

Reactions happen right now!!

No time to run.
OK, point taken!

I figured since they are all in lacquer thinner and carb cleaner (in some ratio), it should be fine.

Maybe just a new, empty paint can filled with lacquer thinner would be a better idea.....

Havent been able to find those buckets of carb cleaner here?

Thanks for the advice.

Heard a flock of turkeys little bit ago. Sounded like a hundred of them ! Must have been ready to roost , now I know where they are ! :hmm3grin2orange:

I could take 2-3 out of the trees early morning using a bow before they caught on. Listen for them the night before, creep in early next morning.

Latest posts

Back