Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get to go winch out an S10 blazer in the AM....tow it to the shop and put it on the lift. Then I can replace the starter. Not looking forward to it....cold isn't fun for intricate work and the lift is outside. Right now its 22*F here at the house.

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

I get to go winch out an S10 blazer in the AM....tow it to the shop and put it on the lift. Then I can replace the starter. Not looking forward to it....cold isn't fun for intricate work and the lift is outside. Right now its 22*F here at the house.

Suck it up buttercup !!

git er done !! :)

Working on the tower cranes is worse this time of year or changing out a Fuller 13 speed outside overnight while stuck in the snow and mud. Torn out driveshafts and steady bearings just about as bad.

I take it it is one you are intimate with.......

Starter just go bad????? Lol

I feel your pain!!!!!!!!

I bet he voted for Clinton!!!!

How bout changing out the swing motor at 20 stories on the tower crane, overnight, -22 merican, wind NW 30-40 mph, windchill right off the chart. Had to hand winch the motor down and new one back up. Boss gave us 8 hours, get er done or walk down the road.Crane was losing $200. per hr at that time, winter of 1973

How bout changing out the swing motor at 20 stories on the tower crane, overnight, -22 merican, wind NW 30-40 mph, windchill right off the chart. Had to hand winch the motor down and new one back up. Boss gave us 8 hours, get er done or walk down the road.Crane was losing $200. per hr at that time, winter of 1973
Tell the boss to get his azz up there and help ! LOL

And NO ! LOL

That French turd le wax is the bestes thing ever fer orange turd saws, makes em nice n slippery, if ya can`t pick em up and hold em long nuff to get em started you never know they are useless.....LOL
Oh Jerry. Hooskie envy doesn't look good on ya. LOL

Rick

Latest posts

Back