Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks totally different all finished now. Pretty neat to see the before and after.

Rick
Har, har,

Found an old pic of the place before we moved in.

Didn't have the pond then, but needed the dirt to back fill the house/barn. (it was a natural place anyway since it was a pond after a heavy rain)

That's my number two son Matt, he was not a happy camper having to change schools ya know?

Think there was more grass in the 'driveway' than the yard!

My family thought I was NUTZ!

DSC00795.JPG

Har, har,

Found an old pic of the place before we moved in.

Didn't have the pond then, but needed the dirt to back fill the house/barn. (it was a natural place anyway since it was a pond after a heavy rain)

That's my number two son Matt, he was not a happy camper having to change schools ya know?

Think there was more grass in the 'driveway' than the yard!

My family thought I was NUTZ!

I like your sig line.

Okay 350 is a no start. Known good coil. Carb set to 1 1 and 3 for T. Tried leaning T until only 1/2 turn out. Does backfire on occasion.

I'm thing pull the flywheel and make sure its not spun? Timing would cause to backfire?

Rick

The 55 fired right up like it should ! :rock:

Then tried the 066 , fired right up too ! :eek: :laugh: Dang impulse line got me ! Right where the carb nipple goes in . Must be to hard ? Got new ones ordered !

Now muh dang back hurts. LOL Taking a break fer a bit.

Got a load from china today ! 2 more 066 tanks and one set of covers ! LOL These tanks are nice ! Can't see anywhere it says made in ???? And yes , they was cheap , I bid low as I can and wait and see if I get it. I don't get for the lowest bid I bid on another. LOL These 2 is nuff fer me ! LOL Already had one ! Covers fit good too , but you need the brass bushings out of old ones plus a new tag for them.
The first one didn't come with everything these 2 did ? Everything but the impulse and fuel cap is there. Even the wires are there.

New Chinee carb I'm not real sure about. Delivering lots of fuel. Maybe too much. Rechecking spark then I'll do comp. reseated flywheel and it looks good.

Rick

Latest posts

Back