Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was out in da **** for 6 hours.

Never was above zero, count in the wind it was -25 to -40.

Damned beer froze in a matter o' minutes.

me 'stash had some long icicles fo' sure.

I was outta the wind quite a bit though.

Think I frostbit me lungs.

-6 degrees here last time I checked and windchill was at -30

Hope I don't have to blow snow tomorrow!

I honestly feel for you folks with your extreme cold weather. We haven't had sub zero here for quite a few years, record low here is -52° no wind chill charts back then in 1949, been awhile. My dad was milking 31 cows that winter, instant ice cream. You all take care, watch your toes, and don't lick any metal stuff.

-6 degrees here last time I checked and windchill was at -30

Hope I don't have to blow snow tomorrow!
aint exactly warm here either just got in. First the air line froze and couldn't move more than 15 foot and stop then the fuel filters jelled that was time to go home. Worry about it wednsday . Tomorrow will be a good day to stay in the garage and work on my skid steer it has been getting neglected lately

aint exactly warm here either just got in. First the air line froze and couldn't move more than 15 foot and stop then the fuel filters jelled that was time to go home. Worry about it wednsday . Tomorrow will be a good day to stay in the garage and work on my skid steer it has been getting neglected lately

Tomorrow will be an excellent day to stay indoors!

Stay warm Bill!

Back