Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what ya mean. LOL This one was stihl cheaper than one I found in the USA that had a hole in it !

It has to be a part that is just plain hard to find where you are located either side of the border, cost of shipping just sucks but just have to, suck it up, if you want it that badly.

It has to be a part that is just plain hard to find where you are located either side of the border, cost of shipping just sucks but just have to, suck it up, if you want it that badly.
That clutch cover for the 820 J-Red of mine. One I found over here they wanted 66.00 plus shipping , and had a hole in it ! Brake band broke in both of them. Got a west coast muffler & a spike from that saw again place. Stihl need bar plates , forgot bout them ! SA don't have any.

That clutch cover for the 820 J-Red of mine. One I found over here they wanted 66.00 plus shipping , and had a hole in it ! Brake band broke in both of them. Got a west coast muffler & a spike from that saw again place. Stihl need bar plates , forgot bout them ! SA don't have any.

Time you build a saw from parts you always have more into it than what a complete good running saw would cost but you get the fun out of finding the parts and then building it....LOL

Time you build a saw from parts you always have more into it than what a complete good running saw would cost but you get the fun out of finding the parts and then building it....LOL

Don't tell him that. Its a secret that every time I build a box saw....it costs more than just buying one! I like them better that way though.

I didn't know them brake bands were impossible to find ! Guess it will be just fine without one ! LOL Its got a broken band in the cover , I think ? Not a saw I will use much anyway. Just gonna look good ! LOL And run good I hope ?

Latest posts

Back