Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less silly than the lummoks running around on the field with a pig skin.

From somebody that comes from the land hockey was invented !! LOL !!!!

Guys with scared faces and missing teeth , broken faces,trying to beat each other to death with hooked sticks and body slamming each other into walls while kicking each other with sharp blades while trying to poke a piece of frozen rubber into the other guys net is SO much more civilized !!! :)

To me it was a nail biting finish, and with just seconds left the interception at the goal line. And the great battle royal fight. Man that was a close game. What's funny is I want Seattle to win until the Patriots score was 28. Then that put me in the pot winner.:happybanana:

We dont like you !! :)

From somebody that comes from the land hockey was invented !! LOL !!!!

Guys with scared faces and missing teeth , broken faces,trying to beat each other to death with hooked sticks and body slamming each other into walls while kicking each other with sharp blades while trying to poke a piece of frozen rubber into the other guys net is SO much more civilized !!! :)

You mean Lanny McDonald?

Hockey is a gentlemens game compared to Footsball, or is that Fooseball...LOL

Pig site still broke :(
What a mess in my driveway , had to take the bota and break up some ice to get to gravel in the rain , now it's snowing , take the bota down to the woodshed can't get back up the hill so 3 bucket loads of Stihl cut wood across 2 peoples property to get to a private drive with a good road to get back to the house LOL
I'm soaked , it's Beer Oclock :)

Pig site still broke :(
What a mess in my driveway , had to take the bota and break up some ice to get to gravel in the rain , now it's snowing , take the bota down to the woodshed can't get back up the hill so 3 bucket loads of Stihl cut wood across 2 peoples property to get to a private drive with a good road to get back to the house LOL
I'm soaked , it's Beer Oclock :)

Should switch to chainsaw cut wood,maybe easier to get home ??
dont sound like fun..
getting some weather up there ??

John , don't make me send my wife down there to kick your azz ...
Ron , Tuesday's schitt storm is still not cleaned up on most of the major roads , rained all day , snowing to beat the band now calling for 5 to 10" and the temp is dropping in a hurry to 7*F and a north wind is picking up .... I gots beer , might be a SatDay tomorrow LOL

Ron , Tuesday's schitt storm is still not cleaned up on most of the major roads , rained all day , snowing to beat the band now calling for 5 to 10" and the temp is dropping in a hurry to 7*F and a north wind is picking up .... I gots beer , might be a SatDay tomorrow LOL

Tomorrow gonna be a Messy Day,....maybe a Sat Day as well!!...

SATDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Back