Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tbone75
Sure wanted to post one last thing for the a-hole that started that BS . Long as he runs the show over there I won't go back . Can't now anyway , no idea why cause I never got to say what I wanted . Must be cause I said only one person started the crap then twisted things around to make it look even worse . I got told nothing got twisted , but I said again it sure did . That must be why ? Only thing I said ?

farrell

farrell

Weekend Warrior
I saw what you posted. I pointed out that he was the culprit over and then pointed it out again on facebook. So got banned both places.

Guess they don't want the truth?

Typical liberal (explicit language)

roncoinc

roncoinc

Official Stihl Disser
Something just changed , I was able to post what I thought !! Told T1 he is to blame for that whole mess . Thanks to him wanting to attack Rob .
Kinda bet I am done there now ! LMAO !! And glad of it ! I won't go back there again , unless T1 gets booted off like he should be .

Did a good job of it too !! :)

tbone75
They been over there conversing with instigators and regulars
Stihl got a few on that thread hanging round so T1 don't get out numbered I guess ?

Few things with this new site I stihl don't like , but this is how it is . Sure would like to see if any ones around to talk to . Just gotta post then wait and see .

Cantdog
Good Grief......the parallel universes did eventually collide.....and what was here is now there and visa versa....**** slingin'..finger pointin'....Bannin'..... Christ, you'd think this was politics...this is about as big a dust up as I've seen in my time on here......

tbone75
Good Grief......the parallel universes did eventually collide.....and what was here is now there and visa versa....**** slingin'..finger pointin'....Bannin'..... Christ, you'd think this was politics...this is about as big a dust up as I've seen in my time on here......
The little I have have seen T1 post is usually starting some BS . Guess it makes him feel good ?

tbone75
He is one of them people that ain't happy unless they are stirring up trouble.

Apparently he must not have life and has nothing better to do?
Hes just one of them that aint happy till they got crap flying . Hes been banned so many times just for that reason , its really all he ever does . I do hope hes never allowed back on here !

Now lets get back to our normal fun !

farrell

farrell

Weekend Warrior
Use to get that kind of call 2 - 3 times a month ! And I usually went in , OT money was good ! LOL
Of the extra money is nice

And I've worked a lot of OT the last 4 years but tired of it and enjoy my time at home more

Tho thinking bout looking for our own home so may go back to working a lot

Jimmy in NC

Jimmy in NC

Addicted to ArboristSite
Also I was given a strong request... almost an ultimatum.. but not quite. Anyone need/want/desire any parts for plastic poulan parts? Recoils, clutch covers, spur drums? I've got the whole lot that a big part came from Slug Fest. If anyone wants some, let me know. If not it's listed as a lot on CL in Raleigh. I just need the space back. Anyone want a whole saw? I can do that too.. I don't have time. I have my own saws I want to build. My list right now includes an echo blower, echo top handle, Stihl 070, Homelite XL-15 bow, PM6, 7-21, K100, and I think my 7-19 needs seals. I've got plenty to do.