Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My oldest daughter been messaging me on Facebook a lil........well hope it's her and not her phucking mother

Wished they could come visit.......we miss them :(

Also I was given a strong request... almost an ultimatum.. but not quite. Anyone need/want/desire any parts for plastic poulan parts? Recoils, clutch covers, spur drums? I've got the whole lot that a big part came from Slug Fest. If anyone wants some, let me know. If not it's listed as a lot on CL in Raleigh. I just need the space back. Anyone want a whole saw? I can do that too.. I don't have time. I have my own saws I want to build. My list right now includes an echo blower, echo top handle, Stihl 070, Homelite XL-15 bow, PM6, 7-21, K100, and I think my 7-19 needs seals. I've got plenty to do.

So you don't want me to send that homie 101 ??

Stihl got a few on that thread hanging round so T1 don't get out numbered I guess ?

Few things with this new site I stihl don't like , but this is how it is . Sure would like to see if any ones around to talk to . Just gotta post then wait and see .

You can send me a PM any time John. I have been really busy with this site stuff and my daughters are home for Christmas to New Years so been awful busy. Tried to send you a PM over there but found it wouldn`t be accepted.

So you don't want me to send that homie 101 ??
Send it. I've got a 123 coming too. It's the pile of 12 saws and and 50 gallon tote of parts she could see from the porch she didn't like. Fact they were covered with dust didn't help either! Vintage homelite mag...it stays inside.

I'd sell the parts off bit by bit on ebay but damn they get ~20% these days...lots of hassle little reward.

The BS spilled over into over there now :(

That should never have happened but it did and that was because they got banned over here so they just crashed into our little thread over there cause Rob checked in there often. As far as right goes they shouldn`t have dragged stuff that happened over here over to that site but they had no where else to go. We should all have each others contact numbers and eMails by now, even if we are missing a few we can contact the ones we have and still be able to come up with any that we have missing. I have all the long time members info hand written in my log book, that way no matter what happens to one of us I can use outside means to contact one or all of ya. It would be a good idea for the rest of the regulars on this thread to get or update the info you might need if this thread goes down the tubes.

Send it. I've got a 123 coming too. It's the pile of 12 saws and and 50 gallon tote of parts she could see from the porch she didn't like. Fact they were covered with dust didn't help either! Vintage homelite mag...it stays inside.

I'd sell the parts off bit by bit on ebay but damn they get ~20% these days...lots of hassle little reward.

Wait a minit,,your getting rid of all those saws I gave you and want MORE !! ?? :)

link to CL ad ?

That should never have happened but it did and that was because they got banned over here so they just crashed into our little thread over there cause Rob checked in there often. As far as right goes they shouldn`t have dragged stuff that happened over here over to that site but they had no where else to go. We should all have each others contact numbers and eMails by now, even if we are missing a few we can contact the ones we have and still be able to come up with any that we have missing. I have all the long time members info hand written in my log book, that way no matter what happens to one of us I can use outside means to contact one or all of ya. It would be a good idea for the rest of the regulars on this thread to get or update the info you might need if this thread goes down the tubes.
I tried to get it to stop yesterday........wasn't the place for it as I pointed out. But being I sided with our friends.......

I only have a couple guys personal info guess I best get after the rest

Back