Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, but I have been working with them since around 1962, have done many hundred chainsaw carbs, many ,many outboard motor carbs, automobile carbs and carbs on just about any gasoline burning engines. I don`t let them beat me, too stubborn I guess! Have never lost a spring either...LOL
You Da Man!!! :yes:

We all know he knows then Stihls ! LOL I got a real nice one he fixed all up for me !! Sure sucks I can't get out to run it any more . I could make a couple cuts , but that be bout it . Been a good while since I had it fired up .:(
It`s so sad that you cannot run that Stihl of yours John, but for your own health sake you best leave it be, it could put a serious beating on ya that wouldn`t do you any good. I can build you a Mighty Mouse that has good cut speed but you already have plenty of good running small 50 cc sized saws.

Cold on the fingers running a saw today, even yesterday I only cut up a couple wheel barrow loads of overlong firewood sticks and that cold sure got to my fingertips. Should of had gloves on but I thought it would only take a few mins so why bother....LOL

Cold on the fingers running a saw today, even yesterday I only cut up a couple wheel barrow loads of overlong firewood sticks and that cold sure got to my fingertips. Should of had gloves on but I thought it would only take a few mins so why bother....LOL

Fortunately I don't have a need....high projected temp of +4 'Merican.....8-10 below tonight....put more Jonsereds cut wood in the stoves!!!

Fortunately I don't have a need....high projected temp of +4 'Merican.....8-10 below tonight....put more Jonsereds cut wood in the stoves!!!

LOL, I was just testing out a new build and had an assortment of sticks piling up that were sorta in my way, just an inch or two too long for the airtight firebox so I started the saw for its first run and thought might as well cut something with it, no gloves on cause it was only intended as a start up, not even a tune up....LOL

LOL, I was just testing out a new build and had an assortment of sticks piling up that were sorta in my way, just an inch or two too long for the airtight firebox so I started the saw for its first run and thought might as well cut something with it, no gloves on cause it was only intended as a start up, not even a tune up....LOL

Should have tried that 440 arctic..... :cold: don't think it would have helped the fingers to much in this cold. Doesn't take long outside to start freezing up. Was in the shed last night for about a half hour and was bloody near froze. If your not 'working' you'd freeze up pretty quick.

Latest posts

Back