Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pix , hope to see some up close some day !
It's right there John......much can be driven right up to....not all.....the Bay Of Fundy is an awesome place.....it is "MUST SEE" if you get up there......there are places where the tide goes out five miles.......comes in at 12 MPH.....you can't outrun it on foot! Nothing like it anywhere else....I never get bored watching it and thinking of how fekked up it would have been to navigate in the age of sail.....

It's right there John......much can be driven right up to....not all.....the Bay Of Fundy is an awesome place.....it is "MUST SEE" if you get up there......there are places where the tide goes out five miles.......comes in at 12 MPH.....you can't outrun it on foot! Nothing like it anywhere else....I never get bored watching it and thinking of how fekked up it would have been to navigate in the age of sail.....
Only other place I would say is must see is in Oregon , Crater Lake !! Nothing like it anywhere else . Not likely I will ever see it again , but once isn't enough fer sure ! Old volcano cone that is just barely above water it looks like . Has a ranger station on the island . Water is all snow melt , clear as anything I ever seen . Not sure how deep , but very is all I member when I was only 10 yrs old .

Crater_Lake-2.jpg

dy

Oh yeah!!! That's spectacular!!! Many places I've yet to see.....not going to get to them all...seen quite a few so far...

Water is crystal clear in it, only rain and snow melt filled it up. There is a boat tour there but only electric motors are allowed so the water does not get polluted.

Water is crystal clear in it, only rain and snow melt filled it up. There is a boat tour there but only electric motors are allowed so the water does not get polluted.
Yep , didn't even get down to the water ? Heard there was boat rides , just didn't get to do that , prolly cost too much fer Dad . LOL 3 week trip out and back was sure something !!!

Latest posts

Back