Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, them Stihl's would work great as an anchor unlike any of them hucksakapoolaneluxovarnia that need a load of 3000psi concrete to keep all their bits together and contain all of that pfantastic plastic so it doesn't float away or pollute the waters .

Naaaw.....you're looking at it wrong......it's the right tool for the job thing.......when using Stihls for anchors....Huskapoolins make great mooring bouys......nice big loop handle to get your gaff into when picking up your mooring......and those bright colors make 'em easy to see in ruff water...or foggy daze....

Naaaw.....you're looking at it wrong......it's the right tool for the job thing.......when using Stihls for anchors....Huskapoolins make great mooring bouys......nice big loop handle to get your gaff into when picking up your mooring......and those bright colors make 'em easy to see in ruff water...or foggy daze....
:facepalm:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Those Huskapoolin buoys be bouncing out there tonight!!! Tuggin' on those old gray mud bugs of an anchor.....so ruff might have to set a storm Stihl...double 'em up....an extra 041 with a 24" bar and tanks stuffed full of old wore out chain for a little extra sounds about right...in soft bottom....with good long scope...

Those Huskapoolin buoys be bouncing out there tonight!!! Tuggin' on those old gray mud bugs of an anchor.....so ruff might have to set a storm Stihl...double 'em up....an extra 041 with a 24" bar and tanks stuffed full of old wore out chain for a little extra sounds about right...in soft bottom....with good long scope...

Oh Unc.....was hoping you wouldn't see that....:drinking:

As long as I'm not the 041 you are using for an anchor.........
I'll bring an anchor that can be my proxy......if that was the case.

I got one right here.....was an orphan looking for a home...looks like it found it.....we'll call it....."Neptunes Bride"......

Got most the parts.
2 3/16" diameter shaft threaded together with 1 1/8" studs 4"long

If I had your email I'd send you pics.
You changed it. Wonder where all those emails went. Lol
No I didn't....same email....pm it to you...

LOL, I think that was directed to me...

Back