Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9ZfXe9S.jpg

2 nice oak , a couple of nice sugar maple , a couple of small yellow birch , one white birch , 2 nice spruce , 2 white cedar for kindling and several pffftfir for Grady's fire pit .
It was a very productive morning even though he had us cut plenty of not his trees lol

I've got to mount the plow back on the tractor tonight before we get snow and this Nor'Easter that started last Thursday hasn't let up yet , it's been great for burning chunks of tires in the furnace , it's been so windy up here that there's no smell for the neighbors complain :)

9ZfXe9S.jpg

2 nice oak , a couple of nice sugar maple , a couple of small yellow birch , one white birch , 2 nice spruce , 2 white cedar for kindling and several pffftfir for Grady's fire pit .
It was a very productive morning even though he had us cut plenty of not his trees lol
Nice Pic Dancan!! Love those White Oaks!!
Got Bookoo lying around here. drove the coast this morning and circled around and there are trees everywhere.......still on houses. with this Super Nasty East wind very few brave or stupid enough to risk Pneumonia out working.
Blowin now up here but Hyped big time. Last one was for real though and surprised everyone. Saw the double barrel coming though on NOAA Mosaic Radar and got prepared!! Only lost some shingles!! Dodge Monster truck running good and saws all cleaned and sharpened and some in fathers basement staying nice and warm. Mighty Mouse included!! lol Line down to old mans barn but no big deal!! Generator gased and ready to go!!
Think I'll have a jar of Peaches!!

I've got to mount the plow back on the tractor tonight before we get snow and this Nor'Easter that started last Thursday hasn't let up yet , it's been great for burning chunks of tires in the furnace , it's been so windy up here that there's no smell for the neighbors complain :)
Way to go Bro'!!!

Hope you keep it all !!
Hey T!!! Found out how to prepare them Hedge Apples!? lol I bet all yah got to do is boil the **** out of them and laddle of the scuz!! try it out on some rats or whatever! Sea gulls ? lol
Love yah T!! Keep playing the lottery Brother! We'll hit yet! had 5 numbers twice out in Ohio with ESP.....at the Hudson Restaurant in St. Clairsville! didn't pay there but here would be fat!!
T.......Marijuana Oil!! Been doing it.......squirt under tongue. Works!!!!!!!! Grew 12 plants this summer Afghany/ Blue magic mix. Legal here! Grows wild out there!! Just crush soak in shine 5-10 min. and squeeze!! Let dry over night. Scrape off and enjoy!! Or get some from wonder labs.......8.5 oz for 36 buks!! T.......no ****!! the stuff works CDB's!!!!!!

Hang in there Bobby........'nuther "event" winding up on the Coast of Maine tonight......hopefully it'll go rain...but I ain't counting on it.....radio just said 8-14"...NOAA says 6-12".....either way....don't change much...stihl a two day chitstorm....
Yah......Just had some lamb and a salad and some Elderberry Wine diluted some......lol full rack of dead standing hardwood! Solid house.....what more we need!? lol
Robin.......Youse the Finest Kind!!! :yes:
Hey.....whatever......we ain't drownin' Brother!!! lol

Latest posts

Back