Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** just had to rescue one of the brethren from my lodge due to snow...he went up to the area close to my cabin to check out Mt. Fuji and got caught up with his entire family (Wife, 2 kids another member from lodge and him) in a blizzard and his little family van is stuck.... thank god for my gas guzzling ford....I had already pulled the snow tires off and yet it managed just fine with the AT's 6 hour round trip to go get his silly a$$....and we gotta go get his car by the end of the week as he comes off leave on monday . I could do nothing more than laugh...

**** just had to rescue one of the brethren from my lodge due to snow...he went up to the area close to my cabin to check out Mt. Fuji and got caught up with his entire family (Wife, 2 kids another member from lodge and him) in a blizzard and his little family van is stuck.... thank god for my gas guzzling ford....I had already pulled the snow tires off and yet it managed just fine with the AT's 6 hour round trip to go get his silly a$$....and we gotta go get his car by the end of the week as he comes off leave on monday . I could do nothing more than laugh...
Got more done than me.
I got snowed in away from home.
But got lots done yesterday.
Good to see you here.

I saw least most qualified in the rear view mirror YEARS ago.
Had this one in the rear view this AM...
284a50435acbdadcb0106d52a9c3105c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back