Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mornin all! i got to make some chips with the MM husky 350 finally. sounds awesome, runs like new, and cuts fantastic!

Morning all,.. last day in Cali,..fly home tonight. Don`t know where the time went but had a ball out here but alas all good things come to an end.
Oh,.. and even MM Huskies suck, Macs are yellow!!

Jerry glad to hear you had a good time....but you need to get back to normal operations. We have questions that need answering.

Huskys suck....Macs are Yella....

Naw,naw naw......
these suck !!!
this one just wont leave !!! trying to make it go away...keeps turning sideways when i try to get it out the door !!
bigger than me and weighs more so it usually wins :(
takes up to much room too.
ate half the grass on my lawn..then went after the hose for a drink !!
scarering all the mild mannered saws..
gotta replace it with a nice husky :)

attachment.php

Hi all, just getting to check in. Not much new here besides work, I check in tomorrow night. Have good nytol and a good day tomorrow. Have a safe trip home Jerry, look forward to having you around again.

Jerry glad to hear you had a good time....but you need to get back to normal operations. We have questions that need answering.

Huskys suck....Macs are Yella....

Thot you may be interested in that 041 av ?

I bet you can't give that saw away Ron, unless you wanted to give it away to say a younger member here who is just trying to learn a thing or to, you would be doing a good thing in the name of education.

thats a good way to start a fight~ im just in the mood for it~therfore you blow, go climb a tree with yer sillysaw pilgrim

i have clumb a lot of trees with the husqvarna's. they are good saws and so are stihls. nothing against them. just like husky better! imagine you know that everyone bashes everyone elses favorite saws here all in fun. whats your flavor?

cheers farrell! no bashin stihls, wont go over well~trust me on that.Husky nice saws man, stihl runnin strong! i climb with whatever will cut, have to say that poulan has let me down on occasion :( my choice is me 270stihl(sweetheart). Cheers!

cheers farrell! no bashin stihls, wont go over well~trust me on that.Husky nice saws man, stihl runnin strong! i climb with whatever will cut, have to say that poulan has let me down on occasion :( my choice is me 270stihl(sweetheart). Cheers!

good saw! its always fun seeing everyone poke and jab each other about the others choice in saws and go back and forth! its a grand time! i have to get mine in from time to time. as far as poulan goes i have never held or ran one that i liked or consider using pain to start and wont run for crap. maybe bad luck on my end idk. i love my husqvarna 350's!!!!!

faulty color scheme.

I read that this morning and am STILL chuckling :) THAT was funny !!!

He had started another thread looking for an older stihl to fix up so instead of getting involved in what THAT kind of thread brings up i thot i would catch him here on it.
actually this 041AV is a fine running saw with no problems..be a good one to take apart and clean up and paint and personalize..
just wrong "color scheme" for me ! LOL !!

I read that this morning and am STILL chuckling :) THAT was funny !!!

He had started another thread looking for an older stihl to fix up so instead of getting involved in what THAT kind of thread brings up i thot i would catch him here on it.
actually this 041AV is a fine running saw with no problems..be a good one to take apart and clean up and paint and personalize..
just wrong "color scheme" for me ! LOL !!

It sorta got out of hand over there...I didnt see that you had a 41 for sale...pm me some details. I will see what I can swing.

Back