Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Jerry has gone hippy on us, you just don't know about some folks.
stihls are weak

I worked this morning, does that count? Other than that, I shared a couple PBRs with the McCullochs.

Well,ok,,got the carb on and saw running..
when i work on these things i get this redish haze in front of my eyes i hate em so bad..
rebuilt carb and it dont seem to hold a tune..
turn saw on it's sides and no change so dont suspect seals.
STIHL SUCKS !!
maybe i can get $100 for it on ebay ??

Look at what you can get again on fleabay, they have been going for $200 and up. I wouldn't worry so much about that. I can't believe what people are paying for them that aren't working, unreal. I've been out tonight working on those two I just got. Doing some painting, cleaning etc. I enjoy them.

Hey Jim

Did you see the video of the 026 running? I think i am going to start on the Homelite next.

Hi Cliff. Good to see you've been working hard today. Been doing the same, can't wait to have my brother-in-law's house done. Got the 025 cleaned up tonight, started painting it up and taking care of the old bars with paint and sanding. The fuel line in that thing is like new, tank was full of fuel too. Armoralled the plastic on it and it is looking sharp. That 025 still has 150# of compression, but that 017 only had 90#. Dredding the next two weeks of on call, might get to post at some point I hope. Looking forward to seeing that video of the 026, from what I have been reading you know what you're doing just fine.

You ought to have your own show on TV, not sure what to call it yet, Red and Green is taken. I don't think there's anything you don't do. Good to see it's going well.

I hadnt sharpened that chain in 2 days of cutting cookies. I should have before I shot that video. I ordered 2 new chains tonight. RSC non safety should be just the ticket.

Jim I used my tach. The carb still has the fixed hi side jet. I do have a different one coming.

Jerry you need to have a chain sharpening clinic for us.

Good morning Vietnam....ooops sorry watching movie last night.

Hi ho hi ho its off to work I go. Gotta pay for these saws somehow.

Back