Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheres that old man from the great white north been latelly anyway ??
out gathering herbs,flowers and tree bark with nekid wimmin again ??

Stihl Heavy?

Yeah, but do they drop like a stone?

Well, I like the "Just say no to Creamsickle" anyway
:computer:
Well,,stihl's are built like a rock !!
big,heavy and just as ugly !!
and just as hard to throw !!

Had a great weekend boating, time at the camp, running chainsaws and burning brush and any wood not fit for either firewood or logs. My next door neighbor on the lake wanted 22 big spruce trees taken down, he doesn`t use a saw much and did not want to tackle them himself. Both days were quite nice here, Saturday was the best as it was cooler, today with the sun out I sweated a lot.

Had a great weekend boating, time at the camp, running chainsaws and burning brush and any wood not fit for either firewood or logs. My next door neighbor on the lake wanted 22 big spruce trees taken down, he doesn`t use a saw much and did not want to tackle them himself. Both days were quite nice here, Saturday was the best as it was cooler, today with the sun out I sweated a lot.

Sounds like you had a good weekend Jerry!

Yeah, but do they drop like a stone?

Well, I like the "Just say no to Creamsickle" anyway
:computer:

Oh yeh they drop like a stone !!
havta get a good windup for altitude and on the way down they exceed the speed of gravity ! LOL !!
gotta go to work tomorrow,,at one of the areas largest creamsickle dealers :( glad only a part time job :)
told him when i started if it was faded white and faded orange i wouldnt work on it ..
Also a large husky dealer :) with summertime here i been on mostly damn lawn equipment !!! :(

Last i heard about you sweating was in a tee pee or something with about a dozen nekkid wimmin ??
that seems like better company that sweating with a chainsaw !!
Glad your back to keep Cliff in line,,was nice of you to let him go camping for the week also..

Well,off to the creamsickle shop in the mornin so it's time to put on the faded white and orange PJ's ,,take my blue pill LIke John so i dont roll out of bed in the middle of the nite and get rested for another four hours of gruelling wrench turning ..

Latest posts

Back