Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last i heard about you sweating was in a tee pee or something with about a dozen nekkid wimmin ??
that seems like better company that sweating with a chainsaw !!
Glad your back to keep Cliff in line,,was nice of you to let him go camping for the week also..

That was about a month ago, been doing a lot since then. Sweating with a chainsaw is what I do best but I got a hug from each of those wimmen after the sweat lodge and they fed me a big meal afterward. No that`s not a bad deal.

Well,off to the creamsickle shop in the mornin so it's time to put on the faded white and orange PJ's ,,take my blue pill LIke John so i dont roll out of bed in the middle of the nite and get rested for another four hours of gruelling wrench turning ..

You poor man,..having to work in a Stihl shop!!..LOL

Well,off to the creamsickle shop in the mornin so it's time to put on the faded white and orange PJ's ,,take my blue pill LIke John so i dont roll out of bed in the middle of the nite and get rested for another four hours of gruelling wrench turning ..

My blue pills don't work like they say on TV.I stihl roll out of bed? :hmm3grin2orange:

That was about a month ago, been doing a lot since then. Sweating with a chainsaw is what I do best but I got a hug from each of those wimmen after the sweat lodge and they fed me a big meal afterward. No that`s not a bad deal.

From what I remember.Feeding you is a real job :hmm3grin2orange: Poor women :hmm3grin2orange:

Stihl a Huskey LOL

LOL! LOL and just can't stop :bang:

So do I have to get both to know the difference between a Stihl and a Huskey?:confused:

You guys are very entertaining but I'm trying to take care of some serious business and am only a few lightyears behind!
Oh yeh they drop like a stone !!
havta get a good windup for altitude and on the way down they exceed the speed of gravity ! LOL !!
gotta go to work tomorrow,,at one of the areas largest creamsickle dealers :( glad only a part time job :)
told him when i started if it was faded white and faded orange i wouldnt work on it ..
Also a large husky dealer :) with summertime here i been on mostly damn lawn equipment !!! :(

I could have some fun with that!But I will be nice.What did you fix for them?

I made my Black Forest ham dish complete with fixings and made a big salad of greens, shredded carrot, sliced cukes,shaved motserella, Tiny Tim tomatoes, black olives and topped with 2 boxes of cut fresh strawberries. Gave them 2 choices of vinagerette dressings, balsamic and a raspberry one.

LOL! LOL and just can't stop :bang:

So do I have to get both to know the difference between a Stihl and a Huskey?:confused:

You guys are very entertaining but I'm trying to take care of some serious business and am only a few lightyears behind!

You have to run one of each make and model to know what will suite you best, you don`t have to own them all but some of us do...LOL

I made my Black Forest ham dish complete with fixings and made a big salad of greens, shredded carrot, sliced cukes,shaved motserella, Tiny Tim tomatoes, black olives and topped with 2 boxes of cut fresh strawberries. Gave them 2 choices of vinagerette dressings, balsamic and a raspberry one.

You know how to impress a woman :hmm3grin2orange:

Who made the changes while I was gone? Good to see you guys behaved yourselves. I figured Ron would be the trouble maker of the bunch.

Camp was good, hot at times but no real stress until one boy got lost. We mobilized and found him.
He was where he was supposed to be. Thank god.

Ron we were in Arkansas not Texas...but not too far from here. The only mountains we have in Texas are way out west. Big Bend is beautiful for sure, not a good place to have a summer camp for kids.
I do plan on taking them out there for a backpacking trip next year or so.

It was good for the soul to get away, I needed it badly, even if there were tons of boys running around. I was lucky as most of ours were over 13. One troop had 50 boys there. I am sure glad that wasnt my troop to look after. Those scoutmasters sure looked haggared on Friday night.

Good to be back.

Who made the changes while I was gone? Good to see you guys behaved yourselves. I figured Ron would be the trouble maker of the bunch.

Camp was good, hot at times but no real stress until one boy got lost. We mobilized and found him.
He was where he was supposed to be. Thank god.

Ron we were in Arkansas not Texas...but not too far from here. The only mountains we have in Texas are way out west. Big Bend is beautiful for sure, not a good place to have a summer camp for kids.
I do plan on taking them out there for a backpacking trip next year or so.

It was good for the soul to get away, I needed it badly, even if there were tons of boys running around. I was lucky as most of ours were over 13. One troop had 50 boys there. I am sure glad that wasnt my troop to look after. Those scoutmasters sure looked haggared on Friday night.

Good to be back.

Good to have you back Cliff.

Latest posts

Back