Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
I used to run 2-3 times a year down to Alabama and pickup cars from my uncle. The bodies were sound but engines were tired or blown. I wished I would have kept a few that I flipped. The money was nice but now I think the cars would be nicer now.

Any of those old muscle cars would be worth big money today but it took big money to keep them around. At least I got to own and drive/run most of them back in the day when it was cool to road race....LOL

BigDaddyR

BigDaddyR

Addicted to ArboristSite
uqugy9yq.jpg

Here's the start if my 372, thanks Jimmy!

Now that had to be a proud moment. The beginning of Hoosvarnification. Kinda fornication only different. LOL

Rick

Last edited:
pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
I played with a couple Cudas , but went back to GM too. LOL

Had a good friend that played a lot with them. I was in on a lot of the re engineering. 67-68 fastbacks with transplanted 383 Magnums were an interesting project. The later 69-70`s style worked well with big blocks. One 426 was a real contender.

tbone75
Had a good friend that played a lot with them. I was in on a lot of the re engineering. 67-68 fastbacks with transplanted 383 Magnums were an interesting project. The later 69-70`s style worked well with big blocks. One 426 was a real contender.

Anything with the 426 was something ! WOW !!

Not far from me some people have a 70 Cuda convertible 426 ! That is as rare as any car out there ! They race it on the weekends ! STUPID !!

Latest posts