Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overcast and cool here too......inside trimming today but cutting outside......tee shirt too.....girl coming ovah to get the drill on coping with the dogs...be staying here whilst we're away......all good....things falling into place......but....OL really spooling up!!!!!!! She gets pretty "Nerved Up" about these things........LOL!!

This is our 20th unaversary.........spent our tenth at the Prince George in Halifax...a great city to visit and walk about.........Keiths Brewery right there too!!!! To bad I didn't know Jerry and Danny back then.....woulda been fun intown for a night......

Overcast and cool here too......inside trimming today but cutting outside......tee shirt too.....girl coming ovah to get the drill on coping with the dogs...be staying here whilst we're away......all good....things falling into place......but....OL really spooling up!!!!!!! She gets pretty "Nerved Up" about these things........LOL!!

This is our 20th unaversary.........spent our tenth at the Prince George in Halifax...a great city to visit and walk about.........Keiths Brewery right there too!!!! To bad I didn't know Jerry and Danny back then.....woulda been fun intown for a night......

OOOH man, three of us on the loose in Halifax for a night, look out!! Plenty of Keiths up this way, could tip a few I bet. Congrats on the 20 th anniversary, have a great trip oveah the Pond.

OOOH man, three of us on the loose in Halifax for a night, look out!! Plenty of Keiths up this way, could tip a few I bet. Congrats on the 20 th anniversary, have a great trip oveah the Pond.

Thanks Jerry!! Yep that woulda been a good time!!........Oh well ...perhaps our 25TH??........we'll all be old by then...'cept the bride......LOLOLOL!!!!!

Thanks Jerry!! Yep that woulda been a good time!!........Oh well ...perhaps our 25TH??........we'll all be old by then...'cept the bride......LOLOLOL!!!!!

Yep, can`t hold half the beer I once could before heading off to the washroom, maybe in another 5 years it will be halved again, cheap night...LOL
The bride will be forever young!

SATTDAY!! Wish it were but its raining n not warm, wish it was!!
Day started out foggy and drizzly! This afternoon sun came out for awhile with big cumulus clouds and humid. Big temp change from yesterday. Now pretty much overcast.
Trying to get this darn woodpile cleaned up so I can go run "Mighty Mouse!" Boss has laid down the law " No more wood until it's cleaned up!" LOL One of the prices we pay for the marriage!

Last day of work for me this week!!!!! Outa heah tomorra!!!!!! Got quite a bit to do yet.....I'm told....
The day before a big trip has always been a very busy day for me, usually had a usual days work plus trying to get together all those last minute, must have items that might just have a use or come in handy or not....LOL

Hey Chris!!!!!!!

You do any porting????
Can't believe that your post just showed up, didn't realize I was that far from civilization. No I don't do any porting at least not anymore, I use to port snowmobile engines but that's been probably 40 years ago, seems like another life ago. I didn't have a ported saw until I won the "PHIL" 440 I won in the fund raiser, now I have 2 another 044 10mm I picked up, ported saws are a real joy.

Cleared a circle for a cul de sac today, man I am not used to running a chainsaw for 8 hrs dropping trees no more. Got to toughen up again and that uneaven ground thing throws the old legs fer a spin...LOL
Envy you to be able to run as saw that long. You are absolutely right about the uneven ground, thought I was the only one that was affected.

Envy you to be able to run as saw that long. You are absolutely right about the uneven ground, thought I was the only one that was affected.

It wasn`t a really big job ,just a half of a 300' diameter circle with small trees spaced 3 - 4 feet apart, around 70 trees under a foot dia but they are tall with lots of limbs that needed to be knocked off, ground went from swampy like to rather bumpy and of course it gets worse once its cluttered with tree branches n stems to step over. It would have been a 5 hr job back when I was in my twenties...LOL

Can't believe that your post just showed up, didn't realize I was that far from civilization. No I don't do any porting at least not anymore, I use to port snowmobile engines but that's been probably 40 years ago, seems like another life ago. I didn't have a ported saw until I won the "PHIL" 440 I won in the fund raiser, now I have 2 another 044 10mm I picked up, ported saws are a real joy.

I can`t make myself cut with a stock saw, each one of them seems too slow no matter how many cc they are. That must be that power to weight ratio they all speak of, especially my old friend Saw Troll.

Cleared a circle for a cul de sac today, man I am not used to running a chainsaw for 8 hrs dropping trees no more. Got to toughen up again and that uneaven ground thing throws the old legs fer a spin...LOL
Best advice would be stretching out during and after work. Getting old sucks especially with the weather changes

Yesterday we were clearing around garage stalls in low income housing. These ppl have damn near a free place to live and have no respect for the property. Garbage everywhere and we did not rake anything around the sides or back due to too much garbage. Think i need to take my saw to the car wash and sanitize it

Back