Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prolly gonna send some cold yer way soon .

Yeah I thinks after this latest mess blows through it's gonna get chilly.......cleaned the chimney at the shop this afternoon so the Ol' Free Flow can breath good. Heard mid 40's the high and 28 the lows a couple days this coming week.....ol' fellah I'm doing a job for gave me 250 gallons of heating oil.....I have to go get it but he has a 12V transfer pump. I gots seven 5 gal K1 cans.......make a few trips I guess....but worth about $500 so I can handle it. That be going in the oil tank for the shop furnace. He put in a pellet boiler so has no use of the oil and wants the tank out of his cellar.

Yeah I thinks after this latest mess blows through it's gonna get chilly.......cleaned the chimney at the shop this afternoon so the Ol' Free Flow can breath good. Heard mid 40's the high and 28 the lows a couple days this coming week.....ol' fellah I'm doing a job for gave me 250 gallons of heating oil.....I have to go get it but he has a 12V transfer pump. I gots seven 5 gal K1 cans.......make a few trips I guess....but worth about $500 so I can handle it. That be going in the oil tank for the shop furnace. He put in a pellet boiler so has no use of the oil and wants the tank out of his cellar.

Sweet, never pass up free oil myself. I change out oil tanks and often get calls now for tank removals. Up here we are mandated by the insurance companies to change out oil tanks when they reach 10 years, many home owners are now installing heat pumps and electric heating devices to get away from heating oil. I often get tanks half full or with many gallons of fuel left in them.120 volt electric transfer pump takes care of oil transfer quickly.

Can't beat the price of that !

I dont care what that slug says bout you............your a stand up guy! :)

Your welcome here anytime :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It's an older one but aluminum
You'll prolly get one for yourself by then.
Canoeing is a lot of fun.
Start checking yard sales for a life jacket and paddle.
In short supply at my house.

Got to see bout getting these 288's sold............i have no use for them

Want to go get a pistol and ammo..........the end is near ya know........

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back