Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headed to the island with materials and the boy dog today whilst the weather holds.....a bit earlier than I had planned but if I don't go today it'll be Wed before the winds comes back around to the North giving me some shelter in the harbor. Rain and wind tomorrow.....30 mph South...coming around into the West Mon and Tues and stay right around 30 mph. West wind is not good......blows the seas right in the harbor. Supposed to blow North 15-18 Wed......I'll have to pick my way up through the islands staying in the lee as much as possible to pick up the bride and other two dogs and all the thanksgiving fixin's..........gonna be a bumpy Thanksgiving on the water me thinks.......just like always.....from here on out you have to pick your days to move about on the ocean......personal schedules have nothing to do with it. Thinking back I can't believe we used to do this for years and years in the Glastron......the Seaway is more than twice the boat with three times the power but still it can be a tricky journey.....Ocean is just as big as always.......and it don't care.......read the tides and gauge the wind.....and beware the "Gales of Novembah".. You all have a happy Thanksgiving......you 'Nadians too!!! Don't be Slack either!!!!

Headed to the island with materials and the boy dog today whilst the weather holds.....a bit earlier than I had planned but if I don't go today it'll be Wed before the winds comes back around to the North giving me some shelter in the harbor. Rain and wind tomorrow.....30 mph South...coming around into the West Mon and Tues and stay right around 30 mph. West wind is not good......blows the seas right in the harbor. Supposed to blow North 15-18 Wed......I'll have to pick my way up through the islands staying in the lee as much as possible to pick up the bride and other two dogs and all the thanksgiving fixin's..........gonna be a bumpy Thanksgiving on the water me thinks.......just like always.....from here on out you have to pick your days to move about on the ocean......personal schedules have nothing to do with it. Thinking back I can't believe we used to do this for years and years in the Glastron......the Seaway is more than twice the boat with three times the power but still it can be a tricky journey.....Ocean is just as big as always.......and it don't care.......read the tides and gauge the wind.....and beware the "Gales of Novembah".. You all have a happy Thanksgiving......you 'Nadians too!!! Don't be Slack either!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving , have a safe trip !

Seems our other place is down ?
Got my stove burning now , also see I will need a damper in it . Hard to keep it burning low enough with the draft I got . 30 mph winds today along with rain and cold sucks . Only up to 37* right now .
Was on earlier today but was out for several hours, just dropped in and its working fine right now. The rain came back after a couple hour break, got a few things done up outside but forced back inside for now.

ttt

20161120_160810.jpg

Latest posts

Back