T425 - new (?) tophandle saw from Husky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't get excited about that top handle saw.

I do know that there will be two new Husky derived saws in the Red Max line up. One is the 353, and the other might be the 570, but I'm not sure on that one. Both of them are poor sellers, so I can't see the logic in doing those two models, unless maybe that IS the logic.

That morrison, it's got a walbro carb believe it or not, and the two clutch springs are husqvarna type, same as a 335xpt, I'm still thinking this saws lifespan is numbered in days, could be mistaken off course, maybe the engine in it will last for a couple of years, don't think so somehow, it's chain and engine stall at the merest hint of downward pressure when cutting wrist thick branches, even when the engine's straining there seems not enough energy for the motor to self-destruct anyway, but we'll see

I wouldn't get excited about that top handle saw.

I do know that there will be two new Husky derived saws in the Red Max line up. One is the 353, and the other might be the 570, but I'm not sure on that one. Both of them are poor sellers, so I can't see the logic in doing those two models, unless maybe that IS the logic.

LOL - who talkrd about exited? :hmm3grin2orange:

Btw, the 353 is said to be a pretty good seller here, as the 346xp is 40% more money......

....but I don't understand the logic behind the 353 in the Redmax lineup, as it hardly outperforms the 5000.......:dunno:

Back