Tactical use of a chainsaw...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, now that it happened and found itself in the mainstream once, and there was no fatally horrific result, things can go to "11" the next time, and it might not be that big of a deal. You gotta do these things incrementally.

Hopefully, folks in NYC and other like areas don't become accustom to the sound of saws in the hallways. Gunshots, honking cars, and sirens are quite enough.

I can understand that.

I live in a rural area where crime is pretty non existent..the only wakeup call I don't mind getting is my two german shepherds outside. They haven't gave me a wakeup call yet, but I know they are very capable of it if the need arises.

In my state we don't even require the Police have a HS diploma. These buffoons would fit right in! When they get together to practice how they are going to violate innocent mothers rights and terrify children do they get collectively stupider? I mean these idiots are making 100K/year and can't even get the right house address! What a bunch of clowns..very dangerous clowns with assault rifles, licenses to kill and apparently chainsaws.:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

This is right up their alley. AK47 w/ Chainsaw Boyonet
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dbA9W0eOpbY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Regards,

Saws

The chain has the cutters ground of it and the motor is turning the chain backwards:hmm3grin2orange:

Ops what goof up this dumb ass FBI team were prolly using a Husky too...:msp_wink:

Time for my fav tune about this kinda stuff up and no true dinks I dont even use soft drugs

[video=youtube;mK06Hl5DkrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK06Hl5DkrI[/video]

Sheets off
Flashlight in your eyes
FREEZE!
Guns in your gut
Strip down
Body search
Cough up
Or stomach pump
To fight the war on drugs
You must give up your rights
You blink, you die
I hate you more than my job

DRUG RAID at 4 AM

Random neighborhood sweeps
Copters break up house parties
Zero tolerance for pot
Easier to get hard stuff
Costs over 3 times more
To keep an addict in jail
Than to treat those trying to quit
But no drug war funds for clinics

sorry wrong house.....

What give with you Aussies ? PM attacked, loses shoe, recovers shoe, natives restless !!! Floods, 'roos invading suburbs, poisonous snakes,.......

And you want us to do what ?

The air ? The corriolis effect ? :msp_w00t:

Latest posts

Back