Talk to an Aussie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozflea

Good ol' BP Zoom 25-1
Reaction score
Well fellas,

I you would like to talk with a real Aussie for free here's your chance, just download and use Skype and it's free it allows in real time conversations and help about your Mc Saw, as i'm a retired Mc Dealer and service person.

Here's the link Skype click on it and download the software add a microphone and speakers and we could be talking in a matter of minutes better than tapping a keyboard i can asure you.

http://www.skype.com/helloagain.html

If i can help with you Mc problems then i'm only to happy to be of assistance.

My user name or id is ozflea

Try it you'll like it.

Mc Bob.

ozflea, is the "combi-can" made by Nordtec in sweden available in oz? We cant get them in north america.

I don't know how much shipping will be to Australia, I have only shipped to there once.
Hopefully it will go higher than $2

yes the combi cans are available here,they would cost around $50usd self filling fuel nozzle.

I got Skype and talk to Bob now and then being a fellow mac fan. For an Australian, he's pretty cool.

Fish said:
I don't know how much shipping will be to Australia, I have only shipped to there once.
Hopefully it will go higher than $2

Well Fish,

If lady luck has her way i'll only be needing freight to Orange in California were i get free passage in a shipping container as postage to the great land downunder is way to expensive.

Mc Bob.

Back