teeth for Husky 346

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevSauce

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a set of BIG teeth for my Husky 346XP? I think those things are called "bucking teeth" or "felling spikes" anyway, it comes with some little ones on one side, but I was hoping to get some of the bigger ones. Will the Husky-made ones which come stock on the bigger saws fit on the 346?

Thanks!

this is the best accessory for a 346.
attachment.php

Got small single dogs on my 345 - just to protect the front of the crankcase - don't need to pose with a massive set, they will just get in the way and waste some bar length - only have 15" but I don't like to boast:)

Spud

called dogs and i dont think you want them on that saw but i say make your own if you need them.

Can I borrow your personal CNC machine?

:clap:

Any to clarify... I am going to be bucking logs with a diameter nearly 1.5 times my bar length in some cases... I figured these things would help with the leverage and provide some margin of added safety...

you going to steal trees from central park? or does a tree grow in Brooklyn. i know you have a vacation house in the Poconos

Back