teeth for Husky 346

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure would like to have some dual dogs on my 257 and 262.

With the depth of the bark on some pine it would help with some sort of grab vs. slip all over.

Even the semi-hard woods we have here need something a little more aggresive.

Or maybe I should just learn how to use a saw:)

Bill

It's a well kept secret.
Husqvarna still offers the outside spike that fits 254xp,257,261 & 262xp.
However, I've only found it on the 261 parts list.
It's part# 503 52 39 01 for about $12.00

Here is a pic of dual spikes, first saw is a 254xp and the next two are 262xp's.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Uhhhh..................well I dont know, my saw cuts like a son of a ****, but set it down and it acted like a drunk redneck in the parking lot of a bar at 2:00 am No offense intended. Might not be an issue to you, but it aggravated me to no end. Now mine has dogs and a kickstand, yours does not, no more issues for anyone!

Right, the "dawg" that came with mine still is in the box, with superfluous parts that came with several saws - and never left it!

It's a well kept secret.
Husqvarna still offers the outside spike that fits 254xp,257,261 & 262xp.
However, I've only found it on the 261 parts list.
It's part# 503 52 39 01 for about $12.00

Here is a pic of dual spikes, first saw is a 254xp and the next two are 262xp's.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I didn't know that my friend Spike had his own part number in the Husky system - I guess that is a honor! :givebeer:

Btw, the outer dawgs look longer than the inner ones in that picture, but I guess it is only the camera angle????

Latest posts

Back