Tell it to the Marines

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sgt MAJ Barrett was my boss at OCS. When he first checked in, I meet him, as I was on duty. Told my platoon the next mourning that the next Sgt Maj of the MC just arrived. I knew it the minute I meet him. Dude is a complete BAMF, and cool as hell. Positively the most hard core motivated Marine I have ever met. Could run multiple 300 PFTs in one day. Didnt have his office decorated with all his trophy's like most, actually it was bare as hell, but he had a huge fridge in his closet full of grape soda!

And to you Gentlemen!

My son is a Marine, currently floating out in the Pacific.

:)

Thought it was cool that the Commandant made it policy to take away the "former Marine"
This is what he said in the the almar note:

"A Marine is a Marine. I set that policy two weeks ago - there's no such thing as a former Marine. You're a Marine, just in a different uniform and you're in a different phase of your life. But you'll always be a Marine because you went to Parris Island, San Diego or the hills of Quantico. There's no such thing as a former Marine."

General James F. Amos, 35th Commandant of the Marine Corps

Shrimp or Fries

Thought it was cool that the Commandant made it policy to take away the "former Marine"
This is what he said in the the almar note:

"A Marine is a Marine. I set that policy two weeks ago - there's no such thing as a former Marine. You're a Marine, just in a different uniform and you're in a different phase of your life. But you'll always be a Marine because you went to Parris Island, San Diego or the hills of Quantico. There's no such thing as a former Marine."

General James F. Amos, 35th Commandant of the Marine Corps

Shrimp or Fries

LOL!!
It dosn't wash off, even with Lye soap.:msp_w00t:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

From a little city in a little nation at the bottom of the pacific which hosted the marines before they went off to meet and destroy the japanese threat in hellholes such as Iwo Jima, Tarawa, Attu, Okinawa. I give my sincere thanks.

Ra whanau Kairakau

(happy birthday veteran warriors)

Back