Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
Anybody know of a GTG in or close to Tn. Just curious. Never herd of one around here, but id like to go to one. Thanx

Yep.....

Im no real pro BUT I sure like saws and cutting wood so I would be game for a GTG if anyone was having one....:givebeer::monkey:

i'd be game for that gtg. probably could even supply the wood depending on where its held.

Last edited:
Well there ya go, a 2 man GTG. I know there is gonna be one in NC sometime soon. But thats quite a ride for you 2, especially if 40 is still closed.

GTGs arent always about the fastest saws. I like running different saws, new and old. And meeting the fellow ASers is a greater pleasure than running the saws. Just my opinion

Two? A GTG in Tennessee would be something for my whole family to attend, that's me and the wife...lol

Somewhere close to I-40, with plenty of open fields for parking and stuff...wait a minute that sounds that our place.

i'd be up for that just went to the MO gtg was quite a haul wood be great to find a spot mid state .will have to make some calls but don't know many people or places.
jnl

Sounds interesting! Was hoping to hit the kansas one but not able to. The one John T. held was great and would like the chance to meet some more sawaholics!!
WHEN AND WHERE!!!??? :clap: :cheers:

well there ya go, a 2 man gtg. I know there is gonna be one in nc sometime soon. But thats quite a ride for you 2, especially if 40 is still closed.

Gtgs arent always about the fastest saws. I like running different saws, new and old. And meeting the fellow asers is a greater pleasure than running the saws. Just my opinion

+1 lp!!

your house ,how big is your yard,thanks for comming all the way john t

Timberfest 2010 dates are set for here in Doniphan, October 8th and 9th. My yard isnt much but We'll make do. Im sure logging feels the same. We also have 2 campgrounds with in minutes of the fairgrounds on Current river with complete facilities!!
Far enough in advance?
But back to the Tn. GTG!?!?!?!

Latest posts

Back